Reviews for Only Heroes Make It Home
moodymel chapter 9 . 9/17/2011
That was a great story. The plot was enjoyable and well thought out. Nice job.
merlyn2 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
A fascinating concept, to have the adventurers encounter another group of Earth kids with their own roles (if less successful), only British. (I get the impression from your spelling and single quotation marks that you're British, in which case the nationality of Gail, Allison, and the rest would be a case of "write what you know".)

And Eric's nightmare was truly creepy.
Teenyiaa chapter 9 . 11/14/2010
thank you so much! i'm a great fan of your stories and this was another awesome one! as a big fan of hank&sheila, i just loved it. while reading your stories, i'll forget everything around me and feel as i would be part of it...very interesting and fascinating. great joy to read. hope to read a lot more stories from you in future. really great work, thanks! ;)
Sanchica chapter 9 . 8/22/2010
This was such a delicious reading. Your OCs were so well developed that it was very easy to picture them. I especially liked Gail and her relationship with Eric, not to mention that I drooled immensely with your adult short about them.

Another of your well crafted, very enjoyable stories. Reading your fics is like watching an entire new season of one of my favorite cartoons ever. Thanks for the priceless gift.
Ben1 chapter 9 . 12/22/2009
Great story

I hope Sealgirl will do use your original characters,in ther own story.
JC chapter 9 . 3/2/2009
Great story.

Sealgirl your original characters are Super.

I hope you will do some story on them or have another team-up.
gaby chapter 9 . 2/27/2009
this is a great story.

Maybe you can do stories on the Other Young ones?

I like to see ther back story.

I like to known what are the powers of the Amazon,s whip,The Rogue,s Pack,the Harlequin,s Mask,the Mystic,s book,the Gladiactor,s Trident and The Enchantress,s staff?
Bluetiger chapter 9 . 2/19/2008
Excellent story, I usually hate it when a story introduces a load of original characters, but this really worked, and anyone who can reference Boots the chemists within a Dungeons and Dragons fic, and make it seem perfectly natural, deserves serious props.

I also enjoyed 'Aftermath', guess a local branch of Boots might have proven useful there too ;).
HopelessxRomanticx1993 chapter 9 . 5/22/2007
Wow, you DID salvage the situation from Temple of Love. I like it.
Tom chapter 9 . 4/17/2005
Great story, really enjoyable. Really kept us guessing on who the traitor was too. I would say more but that'd be a spoiler!
Tom chapter 9 . 4/17/2005
Rana Kane chapter 9 . 2/7/2005
It all came together quite well. I'm having to go back and read the last two chapters because fever had burned a lot of details out of my head.

My favorite part was Sheila watching herself with Venger. That was cool to picture. And Gail's attitude toward Venger made me see her as Princess Leia confronting Grand Moff Tarkin. :) That was fun.

I admire how you're able to keep everybody and everything straight. Can't always be easy. Good work!
Karin1 chapter 9 . 2/6/2005
I'm so sorry for not writing a review sooner. I've truly enjoyed this story and I'm so glad that I finally had the time to finish reading it. It was simply wonderful. You write the characters so well, even the new ones! I really liked them and I hope to see more of them in future fanfics. And of course I loved the ending with Sheila and Hank. He loves her *sigh*. If only you had been one of the writers for the show... Well, at least we have your stories! Thank you for writing this one and for such a pleasant read.

~Karin~
Rana Kane chapter 7 . 1/29/2005
Whoa! Chapter 7 was cree-py! Clever and creepy. I'm quite impressed. A tad confused over certain meanings, but that's how dreams are.

I just had to read this one before going to bed, didn't I? You're gonna give me nightmares!

I'll finish the rest of the story tomorrow.
Sealgirl chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Hi Rana,

I don't watch the Justice Leaque/Batman very often, and I was Right Royally Peeved when I discovered that I'd been beaten to it. I already had the first two chapters up and it was too late to change it!

As for her costume, black and red were the only two colours I hadn't already used!

Just call it creative convergence!

*converges for fish*