Reviews for Don't Look at me Like That
PsychoKitty13 chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
Kewl!
Marick'sDarkSlave chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
So, Windy-Chan,

Is Ryou a Vampire in this story? Well it's a good-sad plot that is oh so very awesome!

your biggest fan,

Danabell
Everlasting Flower chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
That was really good and scary. I feel so bad for Ryou in this fic.
Cherri chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
You killed Yugi. Wow. Good fic. I liked it. The blood is nice. -
Blue Talon Dragon chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
Very good! ME LIKEY! YAY!

I think this is an extremley well written one shot. YAY for angst!IT RULES!

Bakura: YAY, yugi is dead. And...that means..(pauses, he not as bright as he appears, you know)...The pharohs (damned spelling) DEAD! YAY! Go RYOU! GO RYOU!

I have writer's block too! I shall help you get rid of it! Oh, Bakura!

B: YAY * grabs flamethrower *

BTD: * grabs a shotgun* Ready 3...2...1 Go

BTDB: *laugh insanely as they beat the... well they attempt to kill the writer block* MMAHAHAHAHA!
PaladinDragon chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
Paladin: great new twist*chases writer's block with trusty baseball bat Ira thought she'd hidden from me*

Ira: oh, no, there she goes with the bat again...anyway, you did a great job writing this one, I like that it is in first person, it makes it seem more...uh, well, words just left me, it makes it better! ;D

Paladin: Yep! Couldn't have said it BETTER myself!*giggles*

Ira: Ha, Ha. Great story, Windy Bakura !
Shella not logged in chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
So ... why was Ryou hurting himself? I got that Yami Bakura was encouraging him, but not why it began - whether it was YB who made him start or whether it was Ryou's own issue that prompted it. Made it seem kind of superfluous.

The motif 'don't look at me like that' was effectively used, & its twist at the end after he closed Yugi's eyes - 'you can’t look at me like that now' - was well-placed. & the way Ryou's thoughts weren't italicised or emphasised made them seem more part of him, since the fic's first-person & present-tense. Plus, YB's words to him were just italicised, rather than using those symbols other people (like me) use like /words/, which was effective as it made it a bit unclear whether it was all his words or partly Ryou's. (...Did that make sense? I hope so.) Uhh, what else ... Liked the bit about YB understanding Ryou & nobody else understanding, seemed very right & believable - something that's believable for Ryou's situation & uncannily similar to the thoughts of anyone who's in that state of mind. Had an effective tone overall, there was just a hint of distance in the narrative that made it somehow creepier, as if Ryou was being perfectly reasonable & not over-emotional. That's a good thing, BTW - at least, I thought it was. Interesting stuff. Good to read.
Mikari-Star chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
*pokes the plot bunny* Zion's a meany head *pokes more*
LariaKaiba chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
*huggles Zion* We've corrupted another mind, my sweet.

Great! I love it.. then again its insane Ryou, why wouldnt I? you need to update 'Another Bakura'...
GothicAngel09 chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
wow...that was twisted,but delightfully twisted. I loved it-great job!_
sakura chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
8D Good start to this story. Its very interesting as i said to you before XD. I like it! Ryou is crazy ... O_o something i thought i'd never see, XD Go you anywho. Update soon *Throws cookies at writers block* D Take that