Reviews for Brigitte
MadameZeroni chapter 7 . 11/28/2014
Fascinating story! I'd beg you to update, but as this story was begun in 2004 and is still in progress, it may not do much good. Delighted to see that Brigitte has found someone she can talk with and eager to see what comes next.
Tmntfreak1996 chapter 7 . 8/13/2014
THis is one of the MOST BEAUTIFULLY written fanfiction I have EVER read in all the five years I've been on this site! my lord! You have an inexplicably undeniable talent and I absolutely cannot wait for the update!
sora kazega chapter 7 . 11/12/2013
And I shall pray as well.
kimjledford chapter 6 . 10/25/2013
Great! What happens next? Not real clear on what the Guardians actually do, but otherwise a good setup.
sora kazega chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
A most interesting view of a movie i have not recently re-watched and am thinking of writing a one-shot of. I would be most pleased if you were to update it again, for another's view is my entertainment.
Moonlight Willows chapter 6 . 10/4/2012
Are you going to continue? Please do this is really good.
LandoftheFuture chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
nice chapter
LandoftheFuture chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Very creative fanfic. I would love to make a Jumanji fanfic, but it would be just too... simple.
Phyllis Joy Wolfe chapter 6 . 7/15/2011
It just gets better and better doesn't it _

I do hope you intend to continue this soon eh?
stallion-ponyta chapter 6 . 5/25/2011
awesome, very descriptive, loved it, update soon!
Tsaukpaetra chapter 6 . 3/11/2011
I am thoroughly surprised at this fic, who would of thought Jumanji could be so much fun?

Anyways, looking forward to an update in... [Calculating, please wait...] three months?

I fully expect an update in that time, by the way! ;) lol, just kidding, you take your time, I know how many fics you've started already!
Effervescent Dreams chapter 6 . 12/20/2010
Poor girl, I was wondering how she was going to find the next guardian. Its awesome but kind of scary the way she can see their fears and weaknesses. I love it, thanks for updating
Effervescent Dreams chapter 5 . 11/4/2010
I really love this story so far. It never occured to me to dwell on the mechanics of the game, but you've done a wonderful job. I think this story has been favorited for a couple years now, and I still come back to check up on it every now and then. I'm always more than happy to reread it to remind myself how awesome it is. I would really love it if you could bring yourself to finish it. Even if you do it in one messy chapter :)

Please? O.0
Kendran chapter 5 . 6/20/2010
Incredible truly incredible not only was the detail throughly phenomenal but the plot and sheer fantastic idea of the whole expierance was... in so many words, wow. I mean who hasn't seen the movie and wondered what other secrets the crystal of Jumanji could be hiding? There are so many things that I love about this story, Pelt, the relationship within the jungle, everything was so descriptive and flowed magnificently. I always thought if there was a being controlling Jumanji it would be in the form of a snake. I mean come on "In the jungle's where you wait until someone rolls a five or eight" that even sounds like it was hissed out. I loved every aspect of the dangerous never ending jungle of Jumanji and completely fell in love with the characters. You have created a marvelous masterpeice and I can't wait to read more. Keep it up.
Koharu Veddette chapter 5 . 1/3/2010
It's good! Kinda scary at points, but that is probably from all the detail.