Reviews for True Love Knows No Boundaries
AAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Oh. My. Goodness. This is so so so good!
*takes a deep breath*
Okay. The one thing I freaking HATE about fanfiction is spelling and grammar errors. But do not worry, LY21, because you passed my test! (I'm a bit of a grammar Nazi)
That aside, wow! It's so fluffy! (But poor Bianca :[ ) This is EVERYTHING I ever asked for from an Altoshipping oneshot! (I would be a diehard Altoshipper if Amourshipping didn't exist...)
Massive props!
Square Root -1 chapter 2 . 1/3
Short and powerful, with a nice poem to round everything off beautifully.

Good!
anonymous chapter 2 . 4/25/2015
at the end with the poem it was perfect and was in line with the story (sutle but strong)
draco122 chapter 2 . 2/3/2015
that was amazing i loved that story a very nice job
Draco122
Guardian Samuel chapter 2 . 1/22/2015
Great story!
Storylover Vodhr- Dux Ducis chapter 2 . 1/6/2015
Awww... fluffy.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
Oh My Gosh I Love This Fanfic
AppleInc chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
Brilliant story is well written and it's as emotional as one can 's as what they have all said...beautiful

I know this is a so,i'm still wishing for a sequel from you even if it's highly one can still wish,neh?
AZN Night-RR chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
*Clap Clap Clap*
Person chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
That was beautiful.
AngryHero42 chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
AWSOME! I was looking for a story like this! It was EXPLENDID! I was trembling with exitment from beginig to end. I really liked it. thx for such a great story!

SAN QIU!
josh chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
i'm not asking for a sequel, nor for an update: i'm just here to say that i really enjoyed this fic, as i never review oneshots. i didn't like the straight out "i love you" part, but it was pulled off nicely for something as plain as that certain part, but besides that, this fic was glorious. you did a wonderful job with capturing the perfect sides of both latias and ash, and it was just a wonderful fic in general.

very well done.
Lucem Yoru chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
Fantastic. Really hope we'll see more from you.
phantom5niper chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
beautiful.
Dragonrager chapter 2 . 4/14/2010
not bad...not bad at all...

say hello to ninjamaster! let him take over the world

-_-