Reviews for True Love Knows No Boundaries
draco122 chapter 2 . 2/3
that was amazing i loved that story a very nice job
Draco122
Guardian Samuel chapter 2 . 1/22
Great story!
Storylover Vodhr- Dux Ducis chapter 2 . 1/6
Awww... fluffy.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
Oh My Gosh I Love This Fanfic
LeVal chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
Brilliant story is well written and it's as emotional as one can 's as what they have all said...beautiful

I know this is a so,i'm still wishing for a sequel from you even if it's highly one can still wish,neh?
AZN Night-RR chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
*Clap Clap Clap*
Person chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
That was beautiful.
AngryHero42 chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
AWSOME! I was looking for a story like this! It was EXPLENDID! I was trembling with exitment from beginig to end. I really liked it. thx for such a great story!

SAN QIU!
josh chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
i'm not asking for a sequel, nor for an update: i'm just here to say that i really enjoyed this fic, as i never review oneshots. i didn't like the straight out "i love you" part, but it was pulled off nicely for something as plain as that certain part, but besides that, this fic was glorious. you did a wonderful job with capturing the perfect sides of both latias and ash, and it was just a wonderful fic in general.

very well done.
Lucem Yoru chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
Fantastic. Really hope we'll see more from you.
phantom5niper chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
beautiful.
Dragonrager chapter 2 . 4/14/2010
not bad...not bad at all...

say hello to ninjamaster! let him take over the world

-_-

/0)

/ )
M chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
.Sniff..it is beautifull, make a sequel or i gonna -sniff- gonna -sniff- ... I forget what i am gonna saying
Teraunce chapter 2 . 11/29/2008
well...that was...interesting...to say the least. 9/10
ravagerv100 chapter 2 . 11/8/2008
sorry ment to add this to my last post i recomand you do write a sequal shoud the inspiration hit you and again grate story