Reviews for An Amethyst Remembrance
inzaghina chapter 2 . 7/20/2004
Thi story is very good so far... keep it up! ;)
anhonestmoose chapter 2 . 7/20/2004
update soon!
WhiteWayDelight chapter 2 . 7/19/2004
Now that I realize it, that is probably how Friends would go on. They had to grow up and face reality eventually. Please continue this, I really like it.
1987 chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
I loved it so far it's one of the few if not only after-the-finale fic that hasn't made all of them perfect & happy, I like the realism!
Tragedy Tay chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
This is very good, just like everything else you write. I know you're a Ross and Rachel fan, so I'm abnticipating great things!
babyemma chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
good job can't wait to read more.
metaphor chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
Intriguing beginning, definitely. I look forward to reading more. :)
Kate87 chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
That was good? They're all gonna be okay though, right?
Tina Chaves1 chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
Hey again! Another great story, as always expected from you :) Honest and truthful, I love reading them. I'm usually not very fond of reading fics that don't revolve solely around R&R, but you got me hung up on this, I read every single word. Joey's part was my favorite, I just so know what that's like. You describled it so well, it's just so... what life's really like. As I said, it's honest. And it's hard to find honest stories out there. I guess only people who have been through it truly realise what it's like and how well you could capture it all.

However, I do have one complain. I've read all of your previous fics and I'm afraid you're following the same R&R pattern here as you did in those. If this is a continuation of them, then I must say I'm a bit dissatisfied. You're going through the same things, it's like the past (both old and recent) meant nothing for them. They haven't learned that they have to comunicate in order to have some peace around them, to stay together. I simply see no connection to this and the past as we know it (in the show and in your fics).

I just really don't like it when R&R are just always fighting. They weren't so much like that when they were together on season 2/3, so there is no reason why everyone should insist that all they do is fight, even when they're together. I just wish we could see a little bit more of affection between them, of love. They may fight, it's normal. But I hate this feeling of "whatever" I feel when I read about them sometimes.

I hope you understand what I mean.

Still, it's again a must read fanfic :) Keep the great work coming, thanks for taking the time to write this for our entertainment!
24 | « Prev Page 1 2