Reviews for Seasons of Sorrow
TheKid'sKid chapter 70 . 6/21
I've been following this story for years and it's so incredible to see another segment coming to a close. I'll always love this story, and I definitely plan on giving it a full re-read when it's all finished. It's the single greatest fb fic I've ever read, and definitely in my top three fics of all time. I'm with this story to the end, even if it lasts another ten years!
mousecat chapter 70 . 3/5
Still loving this!
spacedog chapter 70 . 3/1
*claps, cheers, and dances around*
I don't know why I didn't get the alert for this, but I so glad the urge to reread SOS came again. It was brilliant to see a new chapter, and just had to let you know that your story still makes me go all tingly. It's a must read for me. Hopefully got a new alert set up, hope to see it soon.

Good luck
OMG! An update!
I was so excited to see this when I checked :)

I really love your story, and I finally know what happened when Yuki woke up in the hospital hehe.
The whole chapter was really great, and I think you dealt with their emotions really well.

But I'm kinda paranoid now, after all the "hints" about the coming end, etc. It it going to be something heartbreaking again?

Thank you so much for the update. Looking forward to the next, as always~
Guest chapter 70 . 12/26/2015
i love seeing kyo's neko spirit come out. please write more of that.
Guest chapter 70 . 12/26/2015
you updated!
kayjaylew chapter 70 . 12/17/2015
THANK YOU! I have been reading this story since its early days, and it still has not yet ceased to become my heart's favorite. If I was forced to read a story on here again and again, I would, without any hesitation, choose to read this one. Thank you a million ones for updating, and I can't wait to see what you can do with the ending!
peanut chapter 70 . 12/15/2015
Wow. WOW. I'm so pleased that you are still writing! :)
When-the-Gods-were-In-love chapter 70 . 12/14/2015
Oh wow wow wow!

My heart nearly blew up when I saw this chapter update.

I just can't wait for the next one.

Reading this work is just as important as breathing to me, it must be done. It is just so good!
DestinyIslands chapter 69 . 9/8/2015
I'm going to start this review by saying that I have literally had this story in my favorites list for years, stretching all the way back to 2011. It has taken me about 4 years to finish this fic, and somehow it still affects me.

This has become the fic that I'd leave alone for a while only to come back to a plot that I found familiar and characters that I knew. You have added an extension to Fruits Basket that I believe is close to, if not on the same level, of the manga, although it is hard to compare the two things as they are told through different mediums. So for that I'd like to thank you. You are for sure on of the writers on here that I've continuously looked up to and admired, going so far as to wish that a fic of mine could take off in the same manner as this one.

Lastly I want to say that I'd love love LOVE if you updated and finished this story. I know for sure that I'd read the ending.
BrokenButFriends chapter 69 . 6/24/2015
Still awaiting for that update! But with your amazing writing skills it will be worth the wait! (•)
SOSFan chapter 69 . 5/24/2015
Please update soon! _
No matter how many times I read this story, it never fails to draw me right in. I just end up sitting in front of my laptop screen, spending hours reading and reading.

I was so excited when I checked back and found out that there was a new update!
Please don't leave us hanging!

Thanks for all the hard work~
Hinabisitka chapter 69 . 3/11/2015
Holy Shit man! I need more! Your story is like an addictive drug that I just can't get enough of!
DollyBuni chapter 69 . 11/10/2014
Oh my gosh, I'm so happy! I came across this story nearly two years ago, and so now I'm just so happy that it's going to be continued! .
pinkperson chapter 69 . 10/22/2014
That's great to hear :) I'm excited! And I can't wait to see what happens next. Thanks for not abandoning the fic.