Reviews for My love tis of thee
Ice-angle52 chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Typically, characters most commonly labeled as "Mary Sues" are set apart from others in the story by their unique and exceptional skills and traits. Mary Sues almost always are physically attractive, and their appearance may include unusual hair or eye colors. They commonly have exotic names, pets, or often magical possessions, often simply to increase their perceived specialness compared to the other characters. They may also come from a race or species which is uncommon or unknown in the story's setting, or be a hybrid of two species.

Most Mary Sues have more and better skills than the other characters, often more considerably advanced than what would be expected of their age group in canon or the real world. They are usually presented as highly moral, sometimes sacrificing their lives or happiness for the sake of other characters, even when this Western viewpoint would be uncommon for the setting of the story.-from

You chracter has the same traits as a mary sue, and i dont like it one bit. I cant read the story cause its so smushed togather. You really need to change this story.
Spectral Guise chapter 1 . 8/9/2004
It looks like it's going to be a very interesting story! I hope you update the next chapter soon _
Meee chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
aww, so cute...please continue it!