Reviews for Stuck
Elizabeth Boyd chapter 1 . 5/18
Though I would normally wait until I've read the entire story I'd like to know why every thing is underlined
LilyYumikoRockMe chapter 7 . 2/28
JP/SS forever! I love this!
LilyYumikoRockMe chapter 7 . 2/25
I adore the kissing part, will you do a sequel where they're dating and all, with Jealous!Lucius and lemons? Lemons being in Dom!Top!James Submissive!Bottom!Severus. Well done anyway, from Rachel.
ulqui's-girl chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
/ Ahhahahah! 3 Love it!
Joey Danny Ketail chapter 7 . 7/17/2013
Oh! That was so cute! I looove James x Serveus so .just going to let my mind wonder...
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 7 . 1/15/2012
Loved it! And here I was thinking they would get together, rofl!
Aurora di Angelo chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
Thye wouldn't use the word jock, whatever that means.
Aurora di Angelo chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
Like the idea! But why did Potter call Severus a cigarette?
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 7 . 8/24/2010
Ha ha ha. Nice. I like it.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 5 . 8/24/2010
Everyone suppressed their laughter at the sight of Narcissa's burning red face but let it out after she stormed out of the hall. It was quite horrifying for James. He wanted to go and comfort her but no one else seemed inclined to do so as well.

At least, she's sensible. God, that is so crude during dinner.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 3 . 8/24/2010
"Oh dear." Madam Pomfrey picked up the bottle and squinted at the small label. It wasn't what she thought it had been.

People can die that way. How unprofessional, Pomfrey.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
Love this chapter. And, yes! Lord, yes. Wash your hands James. That is just nasty!
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Professor Jarvey sounds like a great teacher. Probably better if he didn't let Tracey make the list.
Suzie chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
'preppy', 'jock', they wouldn't really talk like that, they're British, not American, unless this is suppose to be OOC or AU, I like it so far though :D
kefkqnl chapter 6 . 8/22/2009
it would have been a lot better if you didnt make them cry,and gay. and if you kept with the facts. its truly disguting.