Reviews for Dragonslayer
Never Odd Or eveN chapter 8 . 11/18/2005
this is a great fic, i'm loven the plot
orissa chapter 8 . 4/24/2005
hey.

I love the story VERY much! I hopeyou'll update soon with a LONGER chapter. :))

Can't wait to find out just what the Manor and Draco hide, and Harry as well! You're being incredible secrative. :((

Until next time...

bye.
lydd chapter 8 . 4/23/2005
gawd i lost this story... and i missed so much... _ sorry if i haven't reviewed for a while...

chapter 6 is kinda blurry to me (but i guess i just have to re-read it)... there are a few typographical errors but that can be ignored. though it would be nice if the chapters would be a tad bit longer please? *batts eyelashes*
xanthofile chapter 8 . 4/23/2005
hm...well, this story is a bit interesting. but there's still so much that hasn't been said. i hope that questions do begin to be answered. lol hope you update soon then.
L'Arc-En-Ciel chapter 8 . 4/23/2005
oh write more soon kay it was really good
L'Arc-En-Ciel chapter 7 . 12/30/2004
PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ WRITE MORE
firezone12 chapter 7 . 10/25/2004
very interesting. I've never read a story like this before and it's quite fascinating. Please update I want to no what happens next.
Siren of the Darknessflame chapter 7 . 8/17/2004
I loved your fic but what do you mean he's a gryphon. Do you mean griffin? Anyway please update soon.

Read ya later,

Siren of the Darknessflame
darkanime14 chapter 7 . 7/28/2004
aw...i wanted to read the fic...i'm new to this fic and i was just getting into it...please up-date soon...i want to read more...please?
sak chapter 6 . 7/26/2004
How could Draco find Harry's secret just by looking in a book? I guess I will have to (impatiently) wait for the next chapter.
Skeet chapter 6 . 7/26/2004
What's the secret? I want to know! Now I have to wait and find out in your next chapter! Meanie!
Mon2 chapter 6 . 7/26/2004
Anything mysterious chappie...hm...I thought Draco is a dragon...guess I'm wrong? Or maybe he's the last dragon turned scholar? Hm...but now you're killing me with curiosity, just what is Harry's secret?

Anyway, I will rec this fic to the lists I belong to :O) I love fantasy stories!
Nyoka Li chapter 5 . 7/21/2004
Neat. Please update soon. Got to go, since its four in the morning here.

Nyoka
jill4 chapter 5 . 7/21/2004
so harry would not know about draco being a dragon?

i really want to know how would he react to this news

too short _

waiting for more...
Mon2 chapter 5 . 7/21/2004
It would be funny to see how long it would take Harry to "explode" now since he's literally in the dragon's lair (heehee)

I can't believe you're not getting a lot of reviews. Do you mind if I rec your fic in some of the yahoo groups I belong to?