Reviews for Through the Looking Glass
team natsu and wendy 4 life chapter 5 . 12/30/2014
Hey!
I really like your story.
I can't wait to see what happens next
I'm actually also a little nervous
I feel like my hearts gonna break after this ends
But you wouldn't do something like that...
Haha silly me
...you wouldn't...right?
virgo-valentina chapter 5 . 12/28/2014
This story is so fascinating and different...hope to see an update!
melgonzo chapter 5 . 1/3/2014
Oh I know this was written some time ago and left but still. Thank you for sharing. I hope that one day you pick it up again but if not just know that I have enjoyed it immensely!
dark-dreams-of-love chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
I do not understand why he is upset about her growing? It confuses me
RandomCitizen chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
Yuh oh. His thougts are taking a dark turn.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Just what I wanted.)
Glory Bee chapter 5 . 6/27/2012
How I wish you would continue this. :)
Madam Button chapter 5 . 5/9/2011
So I know it has been years since you updated this fic... if you even come to the site anymore, but it has become one of my favorites and I hope you do something with it please.
Whimsical Acumen chapter 5 . 5/5/2011
Such a great tale, the first story I felt I could not favorite until I read this one, and yet, it has not been continued for six years. I suppose it would be pointless to put this on story alert then and wait for another chapter? The previous story had left me so broken hearted for the ending, how Legolas would be trapped in a toxic relationship where he could not fully express his love, and Alicia/Karalynn trapped in herself. Now is the chance for them to move beyond that, and yet there is no further update, no continuation. I am deeply saddened by this notion, but understand that life, whether it be lack of time, forgetfulness, loss of interest, or even loss of life toward yourself or another loved one, can interfere with the creation of a tale. If you ever are to continue with your writing for this sad, sad story, I would so love to see it come to a happy completion. If not, well, that is that, life goes on, but it certainly would be nice. Thank you for the beautiful read in the previous story (not that this one isn't, but it has barely begun, so how can I properly give it description?), that was able to evoke sadness and anger from me. Your author's notes were quite helpful. I hope that if discontinuing is the case, as I am sure it is, you will be so kind as to put up some sort of notification that this is indeed discontinued. For you see, I am annoyingly hopeful, and it would be nice to accept without question that this is not for me to put energy on. If not, for whatever reason, that is perfectly fine as well. A good life, whatever you are leading, to you. :)
ann chapter 5 . 2/17/2011
I can't believe you no longer write this story! I'm dying to know what happens to Karalynn now that her mind is starting to grow. You should definately pick this up again!
sweet.sonata chapter 5 . 12/28/2010
OH NO YOU DID NOT JUST LEAVE IT THERE. Gasp! I see you have not updated in more than 5 years BUT COME ON! Dont you dare abandon this! PLEASE, oh please! continue!
Morning-Sunset chapter 5 . 5/1/2010
I'm genuinely heartbroken that you've not updated this story in so long. I only discovered In Wonderland recently and I adored it. I adored the whole concept.
I wanted so much for Legolas and Karalynn to be together so they could both be happy and now I'm not sure if that will ever be!
Oh the tragedy...
Seriously. I. Loved. It.
Could you maybe just do like a short outline of the plot that would have occured if you've decided to discontinue writing Through the Looking Glass?
Just so I (and doubtlessly many other readers) will know of their eventual (hopefully happy) fates?
thanks for writing the story.
xx
IvannethFuin chapter 5 . 2/10/2010
Wow...Just read Alice in Wonderland and now the sequel. Even, if you don't want to finish it anymore, I just wanted you to know, that it was wonderful and well written and just wow! And of course a little bit heartbreaking :-(
lilyhime chapter 5 . 9/18/2009
So Karalynn is growing up? How has it become possible?

Is there any way I can convince you to finish this story? It is really one of the best and I would love to know how it continues.

Hoping for an update :)

Lily
tyvian chapter 5 . 8/15/2008
What a lovely sequel! To be honest, I was quite dismal when 'In Wonderland' ended. I thought it was the complete end, capiche! And then I came across this, and I was elated. Amazing writing, as always. Keep up the awesome work! : )