Reviews for A Sliver of Heaven
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 1 . 7/12
I like your story, :)
Aww chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Too sweet for words especially Duo at the end.
knight with out heart S-K chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
well i like it very much good job hm!
relena 18 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
it was so cute and i like it great job!
the Black Rose chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Wai! Very fluffy Ms Goldberry. Almost too much, but I'm in need of warm fluffy bunnies at the moment, so twas good enough for me.

*glomps*

Love,

Rose
Seductive Venus chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Aw! That's more like it! You've done what others couldn't! You've portrayed our all-time favorite couple into humans! *claps happily* I have to say that your writing's smooth and full of imagery and feelings! It was great! I especially loved Heero's point of view! And your humor adds a nice touch! I love your stories! _
Miss Megaboo chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Aw. So cute. I like when people can show Heero's emotion without making it stupid. This was a cute story. I loved the ending! I also liked the Duo part! *giggle* Too funny.

But the funnies thing was "do you think they forgot about us?" Then, the sweetest was, duh, the end with Heero and Relena.
SiLvErMoOnWiNg chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
aw. that was so sweet! great job. *LOL* leave it to Duo to make such a beautiful ending, funny.
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
*squeels* AW! That's so incredibly sweet! More more more! *giggles* ...

I'm such a girl... LOL

Write more!
Fields of View chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
aww QQ very nicely written.. you capture the moment so well, soo heart warming! great job!
cherryheart chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
haha that was funny, duo haivng the last laugh, CUTE CUTE
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
congradates another great story
Lit Tenshi chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
*snort of laughter* that was great. And it was so cute too, I love your stuff!
Cora chapter 1 . 12/17/2002
Hey the story is great, really sweet! I've also read "In a moon's shadow", and "Mend these broken Wings", they are all excellent works! I really enjoyed them.
Player Number One chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
leave it to duo. great story, very sappy but very good as well.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »