Reviews for Room Mates
Unicorns And Pirates 007 chapter 9 . 1/7/2019
This is honestly one of the best fanfics I’ve ever read️
TheWalnutQueen chapter 13 . 12/21/2011
I was squeeing so much throughout this. Sooooooo cute! And now I'm off to read the sequal :) Yay finding something way after completion XD
Amanda-et-William chapter 13 . 8/12/2009
Aww! I hope there is a sequel! I am going to your page to find out! There better be one! lol...I enjoyed this story very much! :D Kudos
Amanda-et-William chapter 12 . 8/12/2009
Aw! Draco is a Gryffindor! :D Lol I love all the teachers and students reactions. Lol. Aww very lovely story! :D
Amanda-et-William chapter 11 . 8/12/2009
I am happy Harry is okay with Draco now! He even defended him! lol! Another excellent chapter!
Amanda-et-William chapter 9 . 8/12/2009
Aw! Lol..I love the twins and Ginny. Lol...I am glad his family is welcoming and protective..minus Percy. lol.. great chapter!
Amanda-et-William chapter 7 . 8/12/2009
Aw...Go Harry and Hermione. I hope Ron and Draco can openly be together! I want public fluffy stuff..lmao! :D
Amanda-et-William chapter 6 . 8/12/2009
Lol! I'm glad Harry is okay with it. Draco and Ron love makes me all bubbly! :D I love it! :D
Amanda-et-William chapter 4 . 8/12/2009
Aww! Love how Remus and Sirius were together! Aww how sweet. I like the conflict Ron has with himself. Lol..great! :d
Amanda-et-William chapter 3 . 8/12/2009
You are REALLY good at cliffies...lol...its horrible goodness! ahaha! Excellent story! :D
Amanda-et-William chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
Aww..Poor Draco! D: And I love the cliffie of him going up stairs...Ron and Draco goodiness? :D Great Chapter! :D
Amanda-et-William chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Great story sofar! I like it! :D I must continue!
JaceDamian23 chapter 13 . 6/19/2007
okay wow i loved this story alot. i loved he changed and became so sweet:)

i am glad harry and molly got over it.

sucks that dracos friends hated him then

*sighs*

oh and i love chapter 12. that whole chapter was great. ugh chapter 13 was kinda hard to read

*shrugs*

but i loved the story hun
angelmari87 chapter 13 . 4/16/2005
Nice. What's the name of the squeal?

angelmari87