Reviews for Moments Like These
soccergurl1990 chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
That was good, keep up the good work.
WormmonABC chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Aw... now, usually I don't go for Danny/Sam, but that was just really well written. I liked the random parts with Tucker- kept it from being really mushy. _
Spice Of Life Too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Hehe, loved the ending! Excellent, keep up the great work!
autumngold chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
I love your Christmas story in July! Mistletoe, Sam and Danny. . . just perfect! I hope you decide to write more Danny/Sam stories soon! You're story is really great!
lady-of-Shadows 13 chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
That is so cute. I really liked this.
PT-chan chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
Cute! But that ending was a bit of a mood breaker. _; Good ficlet, though.
A. LaRosa chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
Aw. Very cute!

Even though the comment at the beginning of this about Harry and Hermione's realtionship is completely false. It's platonic, J.K. said so.

Hehe, sorry, I'm a rabid R/Hr shipper.

*thumbs up nonetheless*

-A
Bleeding Grey chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
I don't know about Harry Potter, because I loathe the books and movies emensly, but that screamed Danny and Sam to me. Very cute. Remind me to read this again in December.
WholesaleRomance chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
I love this story Specialy the End _ It was very good _
vindicated chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
cute fan fiction. especially liked the last sentence of your story.
Moody Maud chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
aw danny and sam are soo Adorable!(falls out of chair sideways,and stands up with little cartoon hearts swirling around her head)

and There's nothing wrong with christmas in July:)

I love you story. Is it a oneshot or will you be adding more? I'd love to read more on this. its so sweet. Sam and Danny belong together. I love the way its written too. Keep up the Phantastic Work!
Augusta chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
tucker has to blind to have missed all the signals and bet against them, but then again this is tuck we're talking about.
JulieGhost chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
Aw, how cute! I'm like blushing hehehe! It IS kinda weird that you wrote a Christmas fic in the middle of July...but who the hell cares? It was so sweet! *tear* I REALLY hope you write more D/S soon :*)
Kagome51 chapter 1 . 7/13/2004