Reviews for Pillow Talk
Arymay Alice chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
I just wanted to say, this is an adorable little one-shot. That last little sentence/paragraph made me giggle. Ha ha

Thanks!
Darkwood chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
I agree with the other reviewers. I really want to know what happens next in this story.

You've done a good job at avoiding a lot of the over-bearing cliches inherent in writing about Zechs and Noin, while keeping the truth of the pairing down. Even if this isn't the way you think of Noin, your Noin here is quite convincingly human.

Good job.
D-chi chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
This is Musical Nymph of the Rose Forest with her new account! Yay! Anyway, I still luv ur story. _ Everyone needs a pillow to lean on.
inappropriate laughter chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
*GASP* OMG why is this a one-shot? I want to know what happens next! You get your butt in gear and continue this, capishe? Good. Get to it.

[btw, if the above needed translating, it meant: Wow, I really liked your story, and would very much appreciate it if you were to write what follows afterwards. Thank you and good luck!]
Hermonthis chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
And this story is the reason why I keep coming back to this place...

From the first sentence onward, your writing style has gotten me addicted, through and through. Your characterizations of Zechs and Noin were superb, the notion of talking to inanimate objects was so absurd it's true, Noin's drunken state and the outcome of that night was inevitable... everything just fell into place.

No doubt this is one of my favourite ZM/LN stories.
saiichan chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
aww.. that is so sweet...are you going to write more? i would if i were you... but i'm not you,am i? NOPE! SO PLEASE GIVE A ADDITION TO THIS CHAPTER, DON'T END IT LIKE THIS!
Musical Nymph of the Rose Forest chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
Wow, that rocked so hard! LOL
Anna Skywalker chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
Aw...poor Noin-san. And actually, I thought that characterization of Noin wasn't too far off the mark. Good job _

The world needs more Zechs and Noin fics!
The Highwaywoman chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Ah, lovely. I'll take all the Zechs and Noin I can get. :glomps the blondie: This is a cute little story... A little sad... a little funny... Noin drunkenness... I haven't seen that before. Well, this story made me want another chapter, but it's lovely on its own too. Beautiful story!
Dragonpit chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
Okay, one question: Will there be more? UPDATE SOON!
YellowDancer chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Very well written. I enjoy your writing style and witty sense of humor. I was cracking up at the beginning when Noin was talking to Quatre in the umbrella stand. And though I agree that I can't really see Noin talking to inanimate objects, I like the idea of it in a parody-esque sort of way. She has to vent to someone, doesn't she? I think you did a great job with your Zechs characterization too. He can be such a bastard sometimes and then be so concerned and caring at other times. What an enigma. Reminds me of another anime character I've been thinking about a lot lately-Amon, from Witch Hunter Robin. But then again, maybe I've just been writing too much on my WHR fic . . .

Anyway, I really enjoyed this story and now I'm going to check out what else you've written, so you'll probably be getting another review!
crazydominodragongirl chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
_ Actually, I think that was quite cute... a little sad, and angsty, but cute and fluffy. Love the coupling, yup yup. And the title was nice, too... loved the ending of the story. This is probably a one-shot, isn't it? Ah well, whatever. It was great anyway. Keep writing!
Melellie chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
hehe! I loved this! It was cute and realistic. The characters, in my opinion, were true to suit. Well done!
LivEviL chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
This was fabulously wonderful! I totally enjoyed your writing. To quote you in a way; I wanted to hate you for not having a full, head-on confrontation between Zechs and Noin, but I loved you and the story for it. Great work!
Reboo chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
*Quirks an eyebrow and laughs* that was odd, good, and odd, and I'd swear I'd seen part of this before...