Reviews for Love Potion: Estrogen
Mesarion chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
This story is hilarious. Granted I've only read the first chapter, but it's very entertaining. i've always wanted to see Sasuke in a situation like that... xD
Wolf Vain chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
realy cool
CrystalSlashlover chapter 4 . 6/2/2008
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Naruto's gay in this! Make him show up again please! Oh, and Sasuke is so cute as a girl!
Crazy-Little-Neko chapter 4 . 1/13/2007
please hurry and update!
Lawton chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
i do hope you updatr soon. I currently read chapter 4, my computer is being gay. But none the less the story is great. Poor Susuke though. Being a girl is hell.
Dumbledork chapter 4 . 1/24/2006
Nice story. I'd like to see Naruto getting splashed with the potion too. Should be a lot of fun.
darknessmistess chapter 4 . 1/23/2006
This story is hilarious! You must update as soon as possible!
babykakashi chapter 3 . 9/8/2004
aw...thats so sweet...GUHH! I wish sasuke would get back to being himself...its so weird...watching...or...reading him cry and stuff...but then again..it brings his unshown side out...weakness.. update soon! OR I WILL CRY! lolz
babykakashi chapter 2 . 9/8/2004
HAHAHAHAHAHA! SASUKE! WITH WITH A PERIOD! AH HAHAHAA! I have to say..this story isnt all that original...but...its still good! just make sure u add something outstanding...and everyone will love it! on to da next CHAPTA!
babykakashi chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
LMSO! This is hilarious! It's like this four panel comic thingy i read...sasuke was trying out sexy no jutsu...and sakura saw...and...he was all like...oh god...then starts apologizing..its really cute! anyways..excellent...totally comical...and...off to the next chappie!
scorpion05 chapter 3 . 9/7/2004
wow... this story is really cool! - sasuke as a woman *laugh*

and the drunken naruto... really cute! (it was sweet when he gave sakura pet names *grin*)

when will sasuke turn back into a man? - does he have feelings for sakura?

you're a really talented writer! go on!
laura buzali chapter 2 . 8/10/2004
*giggles retardedly as she reads about sasuke getting his period* OMG! i loved that! you are great! boys deserve a little womanly pain every now and then and this was too perfect. so, is this eventually going to be sasusaku? anywho...keep up the good work.

ps-any chance of you updating "just a misunderstanding"?
Ako-si-Uchiha-Sasuke chapter 2 . 8/9/2004
wonderful! D
viviannnnn chapter 2 . 7/25/2004
OMG LMFAO! !
The Fallen Angel of Death chapter 2 . 7/25/2004
-. You know what kelsea? I think you should have re-read this, only cuz you know, you said not fair about seven times within four paragraphs. Other than that, couldn't have written it better myself! Luv ya.