Reviews for Charlie Bone and the Troublesome Trio
Yay. :) I love Asa.
nom nom chapter 7 . 4/9/2013
LOL
Dinogeek chapter 18 . 6/2/2012
Oh Good Lord, it's been like... five or six years since I read this story. O.o Before I even had an account here. Which makes me feel old. And I'm not even 20, dang it. Anyways, I was rereading the Charlie Bone books the other day and this just randomly popped back into my head so I finally went and looked it up. :) I just wanted to say it's pretty badass, and very funny as well. And it has Asa Pike in it. I /love/ Asa Pike... He was always my favorite character. And Morgan is pretty awesome too. Now, onwards to the sequel. And another review on a story that finished a half a decade ago. It's very telling how long it takes me to get around to things, isn't it? :P And I'll shut up now, because I'm just rambling at this point. -
DuskMuse711 chapter 18 . 3/25/2012
omg this story was amazing. It has inspired me to write my own charlie bone story.
sashaonthemoon chapter 18 . 12/5/2010
it's is so obvious that Morgy and Asa are in love...PLEAASSSSE continue!

ps. did you happen to have a nice site with cool pictures and all these ocs, including one rosemary lace? because i believe that You might if i am correct.

there was also a video that i was looking for, but enough of my stalkerishness
Bengiman Brown chapter 9 . 5/9/2010
well um good job my mom said that if i am reading this so much that i should review it so great job love it so far even if it confuses me a little. that will probaly be explained. i will read more when i have the time but now i have to walk my dog Runner Bean.
fidelio gunn chapter 7 . 5/8/2010
great, great, and many more greats besides! i love it.
dagbert endless chapter 6 . 5/8/2010
i think that you should keep going along the same lines but add more life to the story more... more... more... more... more... more... more... more... more... well i could keep this up for hours but add more umm life yes more life.
joshua Tilpin chapter 4 . 5/5/2010
i feel that, to put it lightly your wrighting needs work. you should buck up and write this story the way it deserves! the way any story about Charlie Bone and his friends and enemys deserve!
gabriel silk chapter 3 . 5/5/2010
i like it! i am glad that Asa has a part, i think i will keep reading to find out what happens. keep up the good work.
Gabriel, (not my real name just my favorite character.)
Katie chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
The story in these chapters is pretty good. However, the author has done a bad job at showing the passage of time.
anime-obsession-freak chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
can i us morgan as a character in my stories plz i have a perfect fit for her in my story. but dont wrry if u say yes shell still b wit asa. so can i borrow her plz
to-infinity chapter 18 . 7/22/2009