Reviews for After the Power
woble chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
very good so far!
ae1102 chapter 21 . 4/21/2009
plz come back i really love this story.. what is the name of your website i love your writing style and i'd like to read more
ae1102 chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
update soon
blue moon chapter 21 . 12/14/2007
cool story
CoolDiva chapter 21 . 11/1/2006
Hey, where ARE you, honey? LOL. I read this entire story. I love how you write Jason and Kim. I always loved their interaction and never saw all that bro/sis stuff. There should be more fics about them. This fic is so well-written. I'm not really into Time Force, but, I like the characters. Jen's cool. :-) This is an amazing story. I feel like I was there through it all. Plz, pl, plz update ASAP. Come back, come back, come back! HURRY! I hope Kim (one of my top fave female rangers) can be saved. HURRY! I'll be impatiently waiting for more. I love good action/adventure fics. Reading them, that is. I'm not very good at writing 'em, LOL! I'm working on it, though! SO sorry I reviewed so late. And, oh, did I mention you should HURRY BACK? I hate cliffies. Evil, evil author. Return PRWriter. Return now. Pretty please? With a bunch of cherries on top? I'm dying here...
TsubasaCaligrapher chapter 21 . 7/6/2006
Aw, poor Kimberly ! And what, cliffhanger much ! Come on, update ... please ? You know you're story is really good right ?
Psycho Tangerine chapter 7 . 3/22/2006
So far, so good. My main complaint is that Terra Venture couldn't have launched before CDTD because both teams used the Megaship. Otherwise, I am finding this to be an intriguing series.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 2 . 1/22/2006
This really looks like a promising story. I'm going to enjoy reading it. Although I can't believe Kim was actually stupid enough to stay with that Mark jerk.
djb21212-Steeldramon21 chapter 5 . 11/11/2005
Yet another sweet moment between Jason and Kimberly, the bad guys finally enter the picture, and there were nods to some of the other Power Ranger series that would come later. Things are shaping up pretty well. As for Trini, I hope she decides to come back. Things just wouldn't be the same without the entire original team. Speaking of which, I hope Billy finds out what's been going on and head home soon. Hope you update soon!
djb21212-Steeldramon21 chapter 4 . 11/11/2005
And Justin, the whiz kid (literally), enters the picture to help bring Billy home... until Cestria ruins it by deleting the message. That sucks. Also, Adam is basically given the shaft by Cassie and Ashley when he just wanted to know what's been going on. You'd think they'd want to help a former Ranger in need...

Oh well. Anyways, I look forward to the next chapter.
djb21212-Steeldramon21 chapter 3 . 11/11/2005
Oh... this is starting to get interesting. I hope Billy follows his instincts 'cause his friends need his help. Besides, I never did like Cestria. Where's Trini when you need her? Anyways, keep up the writing and May the Power Protect You!
djb21212-Steeldramon21 chapter 2 . 11/11/2005
So Jason and Kimberly find out the hard way that the Power Chamber is gone along with the Turbo Rangers. It's good that Adam continued to check on them even though he passed on his powers. I wonder how this will bode later on.
djb21212-Steeldramon21 chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
With Jason to the rescue, so begins the much-anticipated relationship between the original Red Ranger and Kimberly. It's something I've waited to see since "Turbo: A Power Rangers Movie" and this was worth it. C'ya next chapter and May the Power Protect You!
djb21212-Steeldramon21 chapter 21 . 10/28/2005
I am REALLY kicking myself for coming into this story late. I was a HUGE fan of Power Rangers a long time ago and this story renewed my interest. It's eve sweeter that nearly all my favorite couples were acknowledged at some point.

My hopes are riding on the next chapter of this story. I hope you decide to continue. It would be a waste if you didn't. You just made an avid fan today. May the Power protect you!
finebyfive chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Hey PR,

Your After The Power Story was great. I loved it. You said you have a website. Can you tell me the address? I really want to check it out. Email me at Thanks. You rock.