Reviews for Sun on the Sea
Kalista chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
I should really start checking the update date before I get sucked into these stories. Anyway, I think this is a really good idea and your writing is really good. I wish there was more
EllaSallyRose chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Please finish this. I am Enjoying it.
Alana chapter 2 . 2/5/2008
redoing the Mera story your way? Cool
MKaiou chapter 2 . 2/6/2005
Continue, please! :)
JBird7986 chapter 2 . 1/27/2005
Sorry about the long delay in reviewing...I hadn't realized that you had updated...I promise that this isn't like me either...but excellent...I hope you haven't scrapped this yet.
thelightwithin chapter 2 . 12/8/2004
Start off: yeah, great...*whisles* Guess what ae? NO MORE SCHOOL! and I'm getting my hair dyed purple! now...what was i going to say...
Shannon K chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
I miss Ocean Girl...it was such a nice show. I am glad that someone is once again writing an Ocean Girl fic. So far, so good. Can't wait for a new chapter...

Cheers :)

Shannon K
SILVERFOX KTREVA chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
It is a good story better than mine keep going

form you know who
Cindy chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
You're doing great! Ocean Girl was one of my favorite tv shows. I'm glad to see a new, GOOD, fanfic! Keep up the great work and please update!
JBird7986 chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Yes, I still am here watching, waiting for more to be written in this column...thank you for the additional chapter, and as before, don't let it end here! Sorry it took a coupla days for me to review, but I forgot to check the listings.