Reviews for Seasonal Snogging
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 9 . 1/22/2011
I love it.
Desperate4Reba chapter 9 . 10/10/2008
aw this stiry was so adoreable
Mania4ka chapter 9 . 6/8/2008
Sweet and cute)

Thnx for sharing)
Joelpup62 chapter 8 . 9/17/2007
I really just had to review for this story again...and this was one of the chapters I hadn't already reviewed for...this story is just AMAZING! I've read it more than I've read like anything!
Elivania chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
I think I've read this before, and if I have and have already reviewed...well I'm reviewing again. What a funny concept.
Laurel chapter 9 . 4/21/2006
That was so good! Yay for FLUFF!
hpimperfections chapter 5 . 1/31/2006
I think Albus's behavior is very out of character. I think it would make a lot more sense for Minerva to just dump both of them, since fighting over a woman is a fairly pointless thing to do, but maybe that's just my opinion.
mooooooneyyyyyyy chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
lol gr78 stuff!
Domique chapter 9 . 12/4/2005
OMG!HAHA i loved it! omg hahahhaha that was so good! "Let’s see exactly how many rubies can be squeeze into my office…” the horny little bugger!sheesh! LOL that was great!
Domique chapter 4 . 12/4/2005
HAHA sorry! but the funniest line in this chappie wasdefinatley "Do shut up!" TEEHEE! lol please update soon! I really like this fic!
Domique chapter 3 . 12/4/2005
HAHA! that was KOO! but, please NEVER EVER say 'So why don't you push my button? Woof! Woof!' ever agian! LOL please update soon
Domique chapter 2 . 12/4/2005
Hey! OMG that was FUNNY!

"That's more than three points!" Aberforth cried "You only get three points for a snog, what on earth is he doing to her?"

Ok, no hat was wrong! i mean, an old mann, probly over 100, GRINDING! or... WTF? EWY!

haha, please update soon!
Domique chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Hey! this sounds really good :P

my fave quote from the chapter :

"I shouldn't be telling you this but…" he lowered his voice to a whisper "this lion cowers before the wrath of that lioness."

haha! funny! please upate soon!
Lady Epur chapter 9 . 9/3/2005
O_o Exactly how many? *shivers* Alrighty then... I LOVED the story, though! Perfect, absolutely wondeful! But a little OOC on both parts...
illiterate ghost chapter 9 . 8/26/2005
The first paragraph is one of your best ever. Great wording!Oh, I can absolutely imagine Minerva opening the door and finding the office full of rubies...grand picture!

I'm so glad you finished this fic, you did it justice with these last two chapters, I think... Congrats on completing one of your WIPs and thanks for mentioning me in your notes!:)