Reviews for My True Feelings for Sam
Unknown 2008 chapter 3 . 7/3/2008
Cool ending!
Unknown 2008 chapter 2 . 7/3/2008
That Jealous fool got away! And i hope nothing happens to you guys!
Unknown 2008 chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Awesome!
Ess Tii Eph Yu chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Script form is strictly reserved for two things: plays, and authors with no capacity for actually writing dialogue. It offers them a simple way not to have to make an effort to describe anything that happens. You can always tell an unskilled time-waster from his script-form fanfic. But you, special child who mispells his own name on his author info page, can't even execute script form correctly. That's just awesome, right there.
Deathblade Prime chapter 3 . 9/22/2005
For your second fic, it was really well done with a good uses of the script format.
The Time Traveler chapter 3 . 2/3/2005
I have a soft spot for romance and drama. It gets to me, easily. I liked this story. You did a very good job! A very good job.
DarkNightangale chapter 3 . 11/28/2004
oh my gosh! i love it! i like the way you put yourself into the fics! it's great! thanks for reviewing my fic, i'll update soon! yours is great!
Mr. Honeysuckle chapter 3 . 10/29/2004
Not too bad at all. Another wonderful portrayal of Sam, especially given that she's actually going out with you. A good first mission, too. Bryan
Niblick chapter 3 . 7/23/2004
-_- "Whaddya say we get together after the mission to see if you and I have anything in common". "I judge girls on three things: outfit, attitude and hairstyle". This chapter wasn't well written. You were rushing and tried to make it apparent you wanted to please your reviewers. "I don't care for wrestling, am not ready for a part-time job, was voted something at a school, love school, and I don't believe in aliens or curses". Sam isn't EXACTLY like you. She probably believes in aliens, especially because she had an alien encounter! Sheesh...
puppylover713 chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
Hey ok story!
Hope chapter 2 . 7/17/2004
I really, really, really really really like it
Sonic 1 chapter 2 . 7/14/2004
Wow! Talk about a cliffhanger.
liddy ICOP chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
it's OK, but there is lack of information on the mission in the first chapter. I guess you just wanted to get to the next part.
Niblick chapter 2 . 7/14/2004
... It's better than the last story, but I still hate the fact that you fell in love in like two or three days. Love can't be rushed.
luigifan2234 chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
but this mission is too much like the episode "Green With N.V."