Reviews for I Need Some Sleep
TopKat chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
I love how immediately, i can recognise which era this is, despite you not directly telling.

Beautiful,like i've said ...about a million times, now. You've got such a talent for writing Remus perfectly, and he's loveable to the extreme. :)

i like the word 'muzzy'.
Smart in a Stupid Way chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Noename chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Uber love. I loved the description of his love tinged with hate etc. The way you show the thought process was very well done. Despite the fact that this was short it captured a lot.
ForestGlenny chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
Especially well-written bit of fiction, very poignant and loving. I enjoyed it immensely. Thank you for writing!
Astaldodhol chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
yay! I know i've already reviewed this, but i will do it again anyway!

'Tis preddyful *glomps*
digitalMuse chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
I'm not sure I like this one too much. You do well with the tense, but it seems too rushed. Remus' thoughts aren't explored enough. They sound like he's just rambling, which I suppose he is. Maybe because the story is so short. The reader doesn't quite understand why Remus hates Sirius, what the actual problem is between them, if there even is any. Not much plot or detail. Its a good basis for a story though. It has potential, if you tweak it and maybe add some detail.
DemonButtercup chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
great. short but..if its that good, who cares how long it is? well done!
account chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
good story, please write more!
Dace chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
This is lovely ) Very short and sweet. Love the tense you've put it in (don't think you've tried this before...? Not in anything I've read anyway. I think. More than three days ago, at any rate...)

Nice place to find your inspiration, too D