Reviews for The Hazards of Masterminding
balrogdemorgothe chapter 1 . 1/1
I am almost sure that Maleficent and Hades became a couple in a mickey special, specificaly because Maleficent is turned on by Hades's posturing and anger management issue (and the whole 'burn shit down' thing played a role IIRC)

so i think Maleficent's reaction to a room full of posturing evil men would be way weirder than what you've shown XD
V chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
This is an excellent point lol. I love Maleficent fic, so this was a huge delight to find.
mrmistoffelees chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Keep writing the silly stories! They give me a laugh after getting bad news.
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Funny - and I LIKE your silly stories. They give me a way to take a break from angst without drowning in sugary fluff.
Riku-Rocks chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
This is yet another funny and well conceived piece.

It's actually quite easy to imagine Malificent growing tired of the other villians rants rather quickly.
Phoenix Feather chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
Update, please. I enjoyed reading the first chapter, so I would certainly love the rest of the chapters.
dglsprincess105 chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
*Laughing her head off* Okay, I can definently imagine something like this happening. Hee, hee! I'm glad Riku didn't get caught, Maleficent would have vented her stress out on him.

I pity poor Ansem as well.
Ariana Aislinn chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
Quite short, but highly amusing. And I think this would make an excellent fanart piece. ;)
Loc chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
That was pretty funny! I would absolutely *love* to see an image of that scene. However,I'll only be mildly disappointed if you don't show us one. Your wonderful description gave me the most hilarious mental picture!