Reviews for Military Love
playgirlbel chapter 7 . 6/10/2007
hey you might want to update this story because it is really good
BlueNails chapter 7 . 8/3/2006
Hello, well you'll be glad to know that i read AND reviewed to your story. I am also putting it to my 'Story Alert List' so you should feel very happy at this moment in time! I really enjoyed your story and I hope you update soon.

Keep Writen In The Free World,

Minisuko
b chapter 7 . 4/14/2006
update: :
Jamie chapter 7 . 2/2/2006
You've left your love child. You've left your reviewers. You've done a good job with the rest of the story though. UPDATE SOON. Dismissed.
Amensia chapter 6 . 4/30/2005
Please write the story chapters asap the story rocks
moongoddess07 chapter 6 . 3/27/2005
LOOK! OK I AM VERY MAD AT YOU! YOU ARE GONNA UPDATE THIS STORY NOW! AM I UNDERSTOOD! DO U KNO WHEN WAS THE LAST TYM U UPDATED WELL I DO IT um hold on *looks at update in story* SINCE 11-7-04! AND YOU KNO WAT DAY IT IS TODAY?umm hehe this is embarrasing hold on *looks at calender* AHHA TODAY IS 3-27-05! NOW UPDATE SOON!
Mixtape to Your Heart chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
good!
Lady Kara Chan chapter 6 . 11/7/2004
hey I love it. I should update my story soon
kokoro chapter 4 . 7/30/2004
That last review was just a joke...sorry...I know she wasn't talking to herself...just..update s-soon..(sniff)okay?
Lady Kara Chan chapter 4 . 7/29/2004
YAY chapter four. YAY
Trunksgirl-pan chapter 4 . 7/29/2004
Great chapter. I loved it. And thanks for the explanation. I think I'm starting to understand it. It's really a great story. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
Lady Kara Chan chapter 3 . 7/28/2004
Read it when you posted it and loved it. Now where is chapter four? Please continue. I only have until Monday seeing I leave for basic on the 2nd. So I hope that you get chapter four up before I leave so I can read it.
Trunksgirl-pan chapter 3 . 7/27/2004
Hey, I love your story so far. It's really original. But I did find a mistake in the story. In chapter two, when Kagome was singing, InuYasha was thinking that it was the same song that Kikyo used to sing to him. Then here in chapter three, he meets Kikyo for the first time and says he'd never seen her before. I was wondering if you did that on accident or if there are two Kikyos in the story? But other than that, I love it. Please update soon.
kokoro chapter 3 . 7/27/2004
Kag talks to herself! She's either over dramatic or crazy!
MoodSightEyes chapter 3 . 7/27/2004
omg i love this fic...i am in ROTC and stuff so this is my thing really and i like to read about it and InuYasha at the same time...but not many want to write about it and i'm no good at writing ...