Reviews for The Long Lost Brannigan
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
More Please
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
That was short, but really great. You captured the characters perfectly, it was like was reading an actual script fo the show! XD. Definatley want more.
vixenwolf12 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
thats really goood. i would love to hear more please. i find zapp hilarious and kinda ardorable. keep going :):):):)
Hinata chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
i...i want to read more of this story...pretty please?
gdudrf chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
PLEASE CONTINUE!
HoneyGoddess57 chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Man that was good!
louise88 chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
it seem like it would have been a good story... sorry you never updated :(
Speciall Ed chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Great story! Even though it's a little old, do you think you could update iit?
Russel Flagg chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
pretty damn good. diologue mimicks the show perfectly. good use of humour. the only problem with the story that i can see is that leela (in my opinion of the series) most probably would never do any favors for zapp. maybe you could improve by rearanging the story so that leela would be forced into helping him out. apart from that, the story is fine, i especially liked the closeness of kiff's personality to the show, well done.

yours sincerely- Russel Flagg.
Rogon and I chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
I thought this was pretty funny! You should continue this story, I'd like to know how you portray Zapp's brother. :)
Queen of Nutism chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Hey, thanks to all of you who reviewed, i'm happy coz you all either told me you liked it or gave me constructive criticism, my only problem is the reason i havent updated is because i has my idea and then i completely forgot what it was, at the moment im in france on exchange and i tried to finish it but it wasnt right so please anyone who has any ideas, email me, it could be like this massive joint effort story, and anyone who has ideas can send them to me and ill post it and credit you completely for it, anyway email to nat_muffinz

thanks again
liz chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
it was alright you had the characters right but i didn't really like the story but keep going it could get interesting
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
Write more! That was funny! I loved it! And I want to know what's weird about Zapp Brannigan's half-brother.
evilsmiley1 chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
good so far...would like to read the rest :)
Mega Cartman chapter 1 . 10/17/2004