Reviews for To catch a hidden spider
Ms. Doesn't-have-an-account chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
I know it's probably to move the plot along but it just seems like Spider-Man was captured too easily. He's taken on groups of people on numerous occasions.

(And in the summary you mentioned Spider-Man 2, so I thought it was the movieverse, but then Peter and MJ are married so I got confused and thought maybe it was the comics instead. Does Spidy have natural webbing? MJ obviously knows who Peter is and married him, that means Harry knows too right?)

Sorry if any of this is answered later on in the story.
Bubblegum889 chapter 3 . 2/16/2010
good story so fare

keep on writting
otakurose16 chapter 3 . 5/1/2008
Not bad. Not bad at all.
Dragi chapter 3 . 9/23/2006
i like the story. hope will update it :)

good luck with ur story and the next chapter

love dragi
X-Over chapter 3 . 5/5/2005
Interesting crossover story you have here. I would like to read more of it. Please continue; write more very soon. Thank you. :)
Starfire chapter 3 . 2/22/2005
oh friend! you must finish this story in which an alien meets a spider! it's awesomeness needs to be continued or i shall forever mourn...
Laharl140 chapter 3 . 2/8/2005
Clack walked up the driveway

sry had to point it out...

well interesting story but i was hoping Lex would maybe i don't know !

well still it is sad to see you haven't updated in a while, i would love to finish this... :)
Lasgalenya Greenleaves chapter 3 . 1/25/2005
Hi!

Hm, in first, sorry for my english, I'm really bad at foreign languages! So, juste one word : BEAUTIFUL! Where's the next chapter? Pleease! *chibi eyes*

Great idea and always do a so good job!

Kisses

L.G.
Amber chapter 3 . 11/4/2004
This is a great story.

Please update soon.

BYE:)
visitor chapter 3 . 9/9/2004
hi, this is good. please please please continue. ill be checking for updates so dont stop now.
Comics Girl chapter 3 . 8/22/2004
This is God!

I just love Spiderman Smallville crosses. It would be nice if you could make the chapters longer but other than that tis is one great story.

Please update soon!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...etc. I think you get the point.
The Cure chapter 3 . 7/31/2004
wow! Good, story, keep it up!
Colors Changing Hue chapter 3 . 7/26/2004
Wow, this story is so awesome! I'm checkin 4 updates every day...so PLEASE hurry!
DuMont chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
*whine* Are you gonna post more soon? Cua I REALLY want more, I LOVE this story! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE POST MORE! This story is SO great! PLEASE add more! I adore this story! I'm a big fan of Spiderman and Smallville, and both of them never happens and... MORE?
JanAlex chapter 3 . 7/15/2004
Good work! I'm dying for the next chapter! Again, I would suggest having someone read your work. 1) Lex was DUE back. 2) THEN/THAN... "the Talon has been a bit quieter THAN normal,..." 3) Chloe writes for the Torch not the Touch. Your story is great! You just have a few minor technical problems. You shouldn't let them stop you, but you should make an effort to catch them before posting. I'd be happy to Beta for you if you are interested. Logistically speaking, I think Peter would have hidden in the barn DOWNSTAIRS. Assuming that he came to the farm in Clark's truck, Pete and Chloe were already upstairs, plus he's been shot. I pictured him hiding in the shadows down behind some equipment or in a stall. Anyway, I hope this is helpful. There is nothing wrong with your creativity, and that is 90% of the battle. Keep up the good work.