Reviews for A Healer's Record of QuiGon Jinn
Lol
Guest chapter 4 . 7/11/2015
This story is amazing! I love the humor and how the injuries happened. I also love how Master Dooku is involved in these and how close the two are! But then Dooku goes to the sith... And trains Darth Maul... Who kills Qui-Gon Jin... I just ruined my happiness... Excuse me but I'm going to sit in a hole and cry now. *goes to hole and cries*
Raven's Dusk chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
Oh my god. This story is fantastic! Had so much fun reading it. *continues giggling for hours*
Cmdr's Monkey chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
Haha, this is great. *wipes tear*
military627 chapter 4 . 9/26/2010
Very Very funny
Sithstrukk chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
I'm not sure this is within FFN's guidelines... but it's funny! :)

Qui-Gon is such a klutz.

"Minor slave/kidnaping incident. Psychotherapy for all involved."

MINOR? :D

Age 14: Today, Padawan Jinn learned why we do not “hurl” lightsabers as if they were a javelin or spear. Bacta tank, and then more tranquilizers for Dooku.]

Lol, lol, lol.

Age 15: Dooku and Qui-Gon both unleashed once again on the galaxy. Not gone four blocks from the Temple, and already Qui-Gon’s back in my Ward, poisoned at a Senator’s banquet. Up throwing up all night. Poor kiddo.

Age 15: From what I can piece together from Dooku’s panicked murmurings, Qui-Gon and him were baking holiday cookies, and the boy attempted to lick the beaters while they were still running. Unsure whether to laugh or cry and resign.]

My God. Those two are hilarious!
Scarletquillraven chapter 4 . 8/7/2008
Haha! This is hilarious. Very creative.

"the boy attempted to lick the beaters while they were still running"

It's sad because I think I actually came close to trying that as a young child.
Noorha chapter 4 . 6/1/2008
Oh gosh, I was laughing so hard I cried!

That was FANTASTIC!
mrmistoffelees chapter 4 . 4/18/2008
Nice job. Very funny. I haven't read a fic this funny in a [I]long[/I] time.
Hanz the Bunny chapter 2 . 1/7/2008
HAHAHAHAHA! *hugs list close* I LOVE this fic!
Hanz the Bunny chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
HAHAHA! These are awesome! I can't wait to read more *scurries awway*
Ashiraeloheim chapter 4 . 1/2/2006
Yes! That has got to be the funniest thing i have ever read! Please tell me that there is going to be more! I love that the first healer resigned! This is great!
Padfoot n' Moony chapter 4 . 5/29/2005
very funny! update soon!
White-Tigers-of-Darkness chapter 4 . 5/9/2005
this is the funniest fanfic i have ever read. keep up the good work.
Child-of-the-Dawn chapter 4 . 4/2/2005
ROTFLMAO

*claps* splended sillyness! I do hope there is more!...falling over Yoda XD great