Reviews for fear
xcrazibabii69x chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
you know, i didn't even read the poem. but i just love you already. because of your username. (JAY IS HOT) i should hug you.
FallenCeleste chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
All right, I hate to say this, but the story sucks. I don't mean to be rude but seriously. The poem, you need to do better with it. Put actual emotion in it and make it more realistic. Don't repeat yourself. Go more in depth with the chapters, don't just do one paragraph and call it a chapter. Show the view points of the different people and see how the death affects them. All right? Consider it.
KiTheCowgirl55 chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
great poem very original. A poem that means something to someone is a very good poem and this poem ment something to me. Second poetry is art it has no rules it is beautiful and you're poem was beautiful it may even affect others to write some beautiful poetry. Keep writting more poetry as it comes to you don't be down troden when people tell you it's not good they're probably just mad because they didn't think of it first. Keep it up. *Ki*
Dense chapter 2 . 7/14/2004
talk about INTENSE!

wow, that was amazing. hopefully you write more.

that was just...wow
Laughter Of A Phoenix chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
The poem was actually really really good. Keep in mind that a poem to you, just-nikki, might mean a different thing then a poem to her. A poem means many different things. It doesnt have to rhyme, and it doesnt have to be in a certain form. A poem is a poem whether you lke it or not and if you cant keep an open mind about these sorts of things then you arent a real poet.

And you may look at this and say, what does she know? She isnt a published author for poems. Um hello. Yes I am..my poems have been published in twenty different books, not to mention my songs and stories that I have written too. And also how would you know what was in her best interest...it might be YOUR best interest, but not her's, you see things in one way, which is your way...but you need to keep an open mind.

Peace

-*Ice*-
FsBc chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
Very deep and moving...great job! Looking forward to seeing more of your work. :-)
O1x Jenny chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
That is very pretty! Great writing.
ShootingStar238 chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
Nice job!

Read and review my stories Fallen Star and The Perfect Scare.. please!
just-nikki chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
I have one word to leave about this "poem."

Bad.

The end! Actually, it would be inyour best interest to actually listen me, as I am a published poet and was at the top of my creative writng class (first sophmore in 7 years to get an A)...noy like I'm bragging or anything...

First off, this poem is full of repition. Repitition can sometimes be a good thing, but not in the way you used it. It made your poem hard to read and hard to understand. Secondly, Manny was about too kill herself! Shouldn't that be just cause for her to write with, oh I don't know, emotion? This poem was boring. It had to depth and, quite honestly, it is not the work of a good writer or someone who was about to commit sucicide.

-nikki g.