Reviews for Beautiful
learned-extrovert chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
Simply amazing! Oh my great goodness! Amazing! Wonderful! Splendiferacious!

I love it.
ibuiltthesunforyou chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
That was absolutely beatiful!
JokerGrace chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
This story alone has restored my faith in humanity.

The name couldn't have been more perfect; the fiction was well written, poignant and... beautiful. It almost made me want to cry, and there is such a deep message running beneath your words, whether you meant that or not.

I'd love to read more; if you've finished it up than that's a gorgeous ending, and if not... well, would you consider writing Draco Malfoy? Or Snape or someone? These are some of my favourite characters, and, fangirl that I am, I'd love to see them portrayed by someone who can really write.

Really nice job, and I'm sorry for such a long review but I really felt that you should get the credit that you deserve; that's how much this story means to me! If you continue writing then good luck, if not than I'll say good luck anyway, for whatever fiction you're planning next!
ronandhermioneareforever chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
I absolutely loved it! It was great and I think you really wrote Ron, Hermione, Harry and Ginny in character! :)
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Well written, I liked this. I think you did a good job with the characters.

KrisEleven
karma11 chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
that was really sweet love it
Saltwater chapter 2 . 4/8/2006
*tear* how sweet...

heh. I know its annoying when you get one word reviews, but really. What else can i say? Its absolutely...

..beautiful.
Rhiannon Starlight chapter 2 . 7/6/2005
I like these ships! And I like Sean Biggerstaff, too!
dress without sleeves chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
-malicious laugh-

I'm totally going to do that to the next boy that catches my eye. Just to see what happenes.

Muahaha.
jenny chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
that was so sweet. the scar part totally made sense, and i loved how they saw more than what was on the outside in both of them. *sigh* it really shows that a kind word can make someone's day.
danabird chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
You've done it again, girlie!

This story is "beautiful." ;-)
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 1 . 7/14/2004