Reviews for Changing Path
Virosa chapter 5 . 6/7
I love this story I just wish for you to update it some time before the next turn of the century!
I really like this story,please write chapter eight.
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Agreed, the fight with Saffron SHOULD have changed things. That little or nothing changes is the HUGE failing of canon Ranma.
Tcuisine chapter 7 . 6/30/2014
When are you going to update this story man it has been a full decade! Don't tell me you died man.
Tcuisine chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
Is Seras the anime or the OVA version and is the Hellsing side of the fic the anime version or the OVA version. Just want to know because I am a bit confused on what version I should go off on
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
I don't think Ranma's OOC
Y2Ranma chapter 7 . 1/2/2014
Please UPDATE this you can't leave it unfinished there's to many questions left unanswered like

1) What's wrong with Ranma?
2) Is that Panther (cat) Cerse's familiar or the embodiment of the Nekoken?
3) Does Ranma work for "M", his Aunt or both?
4) What is the N.W.C (Nerima Wrecking Crew) upto?
5) Will Nodoka &/or the N.W.C goto London?

To ask a few, I mean it's far too good for it to be just a dead fic...So PLEASE UPDATE
Guest chapter 7 . 1/2/2014
UPDATE
RPhysics chapter 7 . 11/23/2013
Hm, I suppose at this point it's gotten better. You probably did the best thing you could have done to recover that plot hole filled first chapter ;p

I'll follow this story just in case there's ever an update.
RPhysics chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Old story, but whatever. It has a bit of potential I guess, but all of the bashing and with just about every character being out of character makes it unlikely I'll enjoy this. I could easily point out a couple dozen things wrong with the first chapter ._.

Anyways, I'll skim through the other chapters like I did this one. Maybe it'll get interesting later on?
Lilmouse8 chapter 7 . 11/23/2013
I don't know why I torture myself by reading great fics that aren't updated.
Certainly wish this was still getting updates. Oh well, followed on the rare off-chance it eventually is.
vodkaCanidae chapter 7 . 7/22/2013
This fic would have been totally awesome without the grammatical errors and gender pronoun confusion. Apart from those little issues, I really enjoyed reading this. I love the idea of Ranma being associated with the secret service and Hellsing. The pairing is rather sweet too. Thanks for writing this!
Koneko Saotome chapter 7 . 5/26/2013
Not bad, in my opinion. You could do to improve your grammar, and punctuation; also note I feel a Ranma 1/2 story "Flows" better when you refer to Ranma depending on Gender, (Male - Him / Female - Her) at all times. Otherwise, love the story, hope you continue, good luck!
irnzenmonk chapter 7 . 5/12/2013
good story ne
Guest chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
AAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHH!

I just find this story really enjoy it & there's a F%#ing cliffhanger, you say you have more chapters so

PLEASE UPDATE !