Reviews for God Is Dead
NotAnotherEvaFan chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
It was a great story. I was impressed with a form and also a content. I beg your permission to translate it into Russian.
the sadistic homicidal child chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. I love a good story and this is far beyond just good. This is a story you can read time and time again and it will never get old. It's short, but its depth makes up for its lack of length. Pen Pen was a very surprising and amusing twist. I had suspected Kaji, but that wouldn't be very surprising so I knew it wasn't him. Definately one for the favorites.
Dark Sorceress Hecate chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
I like this very much. This kind of introspective piece is very rare in any kind of fanfiction.

However, you did get some facts wrong, which I'm sure that you have already heard about so I'm not going to go into them here.

This is beautifully written, if all of your stories are like this, then you are a very gifted author, indeed.

Hecate
Ferret Kunoichi chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Kinda twisted..but interesting
Serah Villiers chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
That was great, a very nice introspective of a character I wasn't expecting. Very well written.

Dagger
LaniZion chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
That's a hell of a perspective. This is awesome!
Moon Neko chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Wow... that was great! I love it! And who would've guessed that it was him contemplating this stuff. Really caught me by surprise. Good job! .
00 chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
"This was Utopia."

Ironic conclusion.
Konous the grey chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
What can I say, brilliant, I always wondered what Penpen felt during Third Impact.

Very well written, spelling and grammar were both excellent, if this is your first Eva fic, then I congradulate you, this is exactly what Eva is.

Very deep my friend, but very good too.
bsdisaster chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Really good story. I wouldn't have expected it to be him. You make it sound like Hyuga or Kaji. Anyway, it was great. The last lines remind me of something similar in meaning I've read a long time ago... (what was it, dammit?)
jennyjennai chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Definitely deep... I actually guessed who the narrator was. Very deep and introspective - it was very good. Enjoyable actually.
JC Fabulous chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
Very nice one shot, it was different seeing the world through the eyes of pen-pen, but it was actually pretty deep and moving. I liked it alot
Mouse chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
This is very similar to another story called Astray. s/15759/1/

though a little more in-depth and thoughtful. Ever read it?

Signed - Mouse
that-fan chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
From what I read in the begining I didn't think it would even be very good. You surprised me but you and indeed it was good. You got some of your facts wrong and some of them right.

The title was also apt considering at the end of Evangelion the thing that became god died.

You were wrong in one thing however. Asuka and Shinji weren't the only ones who lived. In the end part of what happened was Rei came back for a third time because someone did love her. Shinji did. She still had a purpose to fulfil and it wasn't the one given to her.

In fact anyone could come back from the dead if they had the will to live. That was one part of the end on which they left you hanging besides Shinji Rei and Asuka you didn't know who else lived.

But besides that you actually did fairly well in your telling of the aftermath.
dennisud chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
That was ... deep, but a great use of a very unusual character that IMHO was just as misused as Ein in Cowboy Bebop. well at least Ein got to get into the middle of the action a few times.

Nicely done!