Reviews for Going Courting
Amy chapter 12 . 9/24
Very good!
️️
Elizon chapter 12 . 8/9
This story has quickly become one of my favorite Labyrinth fics. I could barely set it down.
JC chapter 12 . 7/7
Wow, I don't know where to start! Its so cool, you let Marcus live in the Labyrinth, that Jareth met the family, ate at McDonalds, went to an amusement park!
Frida-Froz chapter 11 . 4/12
Wow, seventeen years later I found this great story. I hope you're doing well nowadays and thank you for taking the time all those years ago to write this.

All the best,

FF
MaraSkywhiner chapter 12 . 12/23/2017
Wow, that was a really nice story!
Anaih323 chapter 12 . 3/11/2016
Sweet story
AtarahPern chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
I read this a very long time ago on another site. I loved it so much that I saved a copy in my pc so I'd never lose it! Thanks for an excellent story!
GodlyJewel chapter 12 . 4/6/2014
Oh, this was really cute! Glad they got a Happy Life, and it was fun watching the courting process, especially when Jareth messed up and got Sarah mad. lol
Abigail Schwaig chapter 12 . 12/11/2013
Lovely story! Very funny and endearing. I enjoyed it wholeheartedly. Thanks for writing it and good luck in your further writing endeavors!
Starfire23 chapter 12 . 8/14/2013
I really enjoyed your story. The only thing I wish you had included was some sort of resolution with Sarah's family. It was a fun read, though. Thanks!
Jennifer chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
This is probably the third or fourth time I've read this story. It is definitely one of my favorites!
tanithlipsky chapter 12 . 6/7/2013
cool
excentricaluli chapter 12 . 1/23/2013
AAA nice story I like it
ChasingLuster chapter 12 . 9/24/2012
Love love LOVED this! I read every bit of it in one sitting. I'm beyond exhausted, but in the true fashion of an excellent book, "I couldn't put it down!" I've read my share of Labyrinth fan fics, and have been met with disappointment in most of them. This story has renewed my passion for fanfiction. You write beautifully and your attention to detail is stunning. I cannot thank you enough for writing this!