Reviews for Harry Pothead And The Sorceror's Stoned
Cascaper chapter 11 . 5/21/2008
I can't even list all the best bits of this chappie. Perhaps because the best bits pretty much composed it entirely! Please, write more...
Cascaper chapter 10 . 5/21/2008
Yay! I knew most of the song quotes, and I loved the way you used them. Especially the Time Warp scene! *giant grin*
Cascaper chapter 9 . 5/21/2008
Of course it was! "Hey, it wasn't my fault that my hair ate a second year! He should've read the Caution Sign!" I loved it completely.
Cascaper chapter 8 . 5/21/2008
Yay the Time-Turner sequence that never made it to the film! If you can get him to give you credit for it, I bet Neil Cicierega (who makes Potter Puppet Pals) would have a field day with that one.
Cascaper chapter 7 . 5/21/2008
"Hear ye, hear ye! Away from the 3rd-Floor stay ye or die grisly deaths, unless you are Harry, Ron, and Hermione! Thee protagonists shall-eth have the chance to flex thy own strengths, even though it's the last time-eth Ron shall have-eth to be important-eth to-eth the-eth story-eth. Hark!"

I could so give you an Old English tutorial, but it's funnier the way you've got it so I won't bother.
Cascaper chapter 6 . 5/21/2008
"Oh, the pain of being a secondary character." And sissy Frenchmen? WO!
Cascaper chapter 5 . 5/21/2008
Yeah, I don't think either Wiccans or Pagans are devil-worshippers. The really overzealous religious types just think they are because they don't worship the ONE GOD who is the ONLY GOD because no OTHER GODS can exist except ONE GOD...

...*pulls collar and blushes* Sorry. I was raised Catholic, and that aspect of it really bugs me. I mean, can't there be alternate deities and heaven/hell type places for the other religions in the world? There's a lot of room out there in faith-space!

But obviously I don't believe HP is in any way demonic or at all bad. And yeah.

Love the pairing listings and references to stuff that is supposed to come up in the plot later...And how on earth did you translate Draco and Harry's speech into whatever that slang is called? Bow to thy skills once again.
Cascaper chapter 4 . 5/21/2008
Imperfections of pig flesh? And off they go on their merry (presumably drier) way...Yahoo! *skips after Hagrid and Harry*
Cascaper chapter 3 . 5/21/2008
The endless "Why" chain, the banana sequence, the Matrix ripping-off by Vernon... need I go on?
Cascaper chapter 2 . 5/21/2008
Postaltongue and the stereotype squad reaction...Oh man. Those were just the best bits. Have I mentioned the utter and pure love this story is getting?
Cascaper chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
My god, this is only the first chapter and I'm already grinning so hard it makes my face hurt. And laughing in due proportion. Hooray for excellent parodies!
Millenium Roger chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
lol x 1,0,0,0

This is just about the funniest HP fanfic iv ever read!

omg, write more parodies!
Wolf Brigade chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
Hey! This is Benjamin Gryffindor from FictionAlley Park (I commented on one of your characters...Melanie)! I just finished reading a fanfic of yours and just started this one! So far it's great! I love your style and how you can change from funny to grim throughout your different fics. Keep up the great work!
Padfoot Reincarnated chapter 11 . 7/29/2006
So, i guess this fic has been abandoned? *sobs* NO!
Padfoot Reincarnated chapter 10 . 7/29/2006
I realy enjoyed the second section. Yay Oliver!