Reviews for Broom Closet Confessions
DolbyDigital chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I really liked this, and I especially loved that Remus and Sirius got their own back on James and Peter in the end - even if they did like the consequences of getting locked in a closet together, it was nice that they managed to get their own back. I did, however, think it was a little weird when Remus randomly burst into tears. I thought that was a bit OOC, but otherwise I loved your fic.
KatnissandPrimWeasley chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Nicely written. I think Remus and Sirius are a tad ooc, though. Remus is not one to cry in front of people. The way Sirius spoke about Remus was too soft and mushy and poetic, he's not really that type of person. I think he would be more the type to snog the daylights out of Remus before he would ever say "I love you, Remus Lupin" and proceed to elaborate on how beautiful his hair looks in the sunlight. (I'm trying to make this less awkward, haha, I hope I don't sound rude.)
Overall, your writing is really great, but you could work on characterization.
-Prim
xshieldmaidenx chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Tar and feathers. Nice. :)
the voice of singing clouds chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
cute! )
The Miss Marauders chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Cute!

x Cazzy x
Nuppu chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
I like the idea of match making by locking people into some closet overnight... that is, indeed, one hell of a great idea!

And thus I'd just like to say I love this fic! I just love the idea and all of it.

(I bet this review won't help you to become a better writer, but I hope it'll even make you feel good, because I'm really not in the mood for criticism! )
Tanja88 chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Cute that was totally adorable!

Love,

TJP
Beci chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
No flames. I like it a lot. It's just that every slash fic with these two says "Remmie" or something else like that. It's my slash pet hate. Other than that, can't fault this, very good.
gryffinwhore chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
swet
Isa chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Ohh that was so cute! I loved the story, really great ;D
Seraphina Pyra chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
Aw!
artyfarty chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
yeh!

I love that coupling! it's awesome! you are a very good writer. you should do a long fic with multiple chapters...

xx
Elphin chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
Fluffy goodness. I love the idea of the marauders cooking up a plan to get them together. It seems like something James would do. Hehe. _
Ashii Black chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
Rofl...*gags*

But it was a happy gag. Just too much fluff in one sitting.

Nice fic, I'm cloudkittycat from the Remus/Sirius LJ Community. I just joined, and I was looking around for some good fics. :P

Nice fic, I LOVE James...he always plays such a good matchmaker.

I don't have all that much to say, so I guess I'll say I like this fic, and I'm checking out ur other fics. :P

*hugs*

~On with the fic~

~Ashii Black/Cloud/Andi
Ursula-alusrU chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
Aie! Cuteness! *glomps everybody involved*

Although not entirely realistic, this is still adorable. And highly amusing. I am now trying to decide what I would do to my friends if they ever did anything like that.