Reviews for What I Did for Love
Almandine-Azaleea chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
I completely agree with you. Characters should be analysed, otherwise stories wil be inaccurate and will sound fake. It was really well written, and I loved seeing that scene from Sasame's perspective. It was awesome! I loved this story!
Skittles1 chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
Wow, that was great! Good job!
Moineau chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
Sigh... I love Sasame. Too bad about Takako, though. I didn't think she deserved him. Great, great, great, fic!
Princess of the Underground chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
I liked it. I can't say I like Sasame, though. Too nice, very suspiciouse. plus, he hurt Hayate. NOO ONE hurts Hayate. I'll kill em all! ANYWAY...

I can't say theres anything wrong for turning bad though. Kinda wish Hayate woulda turned bad. If theres one thing better then an attractive guy, it's an attractive EVIL guy! Plus, they have the best costumes. All dark and cool looking!
SIN Productions chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
It's nice to read a well-written Pretear fan fiction admist the sea of well, crap that is on right now.

I applause you. I liked your story very much.
NaruKami chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
Wow, well written. I love it. You captured it perfectly. I always did like Sasame, and was disappointed when he became one of the baddies. Sigh. Great fic.
mystlady chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
*_* You alway's come up with such great one shots. Well, I've already read the spoilers in the net so it didn't really matter to me. Keep up the good work.
KeyQuis chapter 1 . 7/15/2004

No Regrets for LOVE and stupid(?) actions.

I really really have a ton of respect for Sasame.
gryphonfyregrrl chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
more more more! I love all your pretear fics! They're yummy! please write more pretear!
Eulene chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
ook... i quite like this.. it's not bad... the song lyrics are rather apt though i've never heard of this song before...

and i share your sentiments about sasame... )
Dea Liberty chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Brilliant. I'm just a recent Pretear fan and have jst been browsing the archive...I have no idea how long ago this was but, as an author myself, I know how wonderful it is to get reviews even for old fics so...I thought it was amazing. You captured the emotions really well, keeping them all in character. Thanks for that. It made me smile.

Kamui Archetype chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Nicely done! Usually, I tend to dislike characters who stab their buddies in the back(betrayal is one of those things that gets to me), but Sasame's one of those exempt from my rage. I just can't hate a guy who does it for the girl he loves, gosh darn it! Though I can't say I agree with punching Sasame in the nose for what he did to Mawata. No, he deserves TO BE KICKED IN THE FAMILY JEWELS for that. Then Sasame could be forgiven *waves an "I LOVE MAWATA" banner*. Anyways, great job!
Tsuyunoinochi Koukyo chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Great story! I've never seen all of Pretear, in fact I just started, but I know that I like Sasame too!

This was pretty. Is it really what happened, or was it completely made up? Because I saw the last 4 minutes of the last episode, and I saw Himeno wake up, but I don't know why. Sasame was there, though, so...

If you have time, could you review my Sasame poem and my Pretear fic, also focused on Sasame?