Reviews for Enchanted
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 3 . 11/21/2013
LOL I like the cat, she's hilarious. She's kind of pissy but that will happen. What if this Slade guy is the one from his dreams? I thought meeting the man of your dreams was supposed to be good but I'm starting to think not so much in this instant.
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 2 . 11/21/2013
Well, that's interesting to say the least. So, Gypsies and Witches are the same thing? Well in some mythologies gypsies are evil! Who is this man? Why is he telling Marco not to be scared yet he is clearly being threatening.
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Wow! So, what mythology of Witches are you going by? Charmed, or something else altogether? I would date Marco. He's an awesome person and he doesn't let himself being attractive cloud the more important things in life.
White cherry 1 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Lol... I read the 1st ch & the ending is funny.. I can forsee that this is going to be a good story..
Writingta chapter 17 . 5/31/2011
so when the ending coming.
rahrah483 chapter 10 . 9/29/2010
WHERE IS HE TAKING MARCO? NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOO

STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! *beats hands against car window*
rahrah483 chapter 9 . 9/29/2010
this chapter began by making me laugh at the caferteria food before making me cry with the ending
rahrah483 chapter 8 . 9/29/2010
GO AWAY SLADE! Marco's meant to be with Spinner!
rahrah483 chapter 7 . 9/29/2010
*hugs marco and spinner* i hope they're going to get together soon
rahrah483 chapter 6 . 9/29/2010
their costumes were way cute! AFI PIRATE GUY FOR THE WIN!

OMG! How random was this chapter?

I really hope Spin remmebers that kiss

Btw, i love your disclaimer
rahrah483 chapter 5 . 9/29/2010
I LOVE Inuyasha!

But...who is the man in the shower? Personally, i think it's the tutor
rahrah483 chapter 4 . 9/29/2010
POOR MARCO! that's so embaressing
rahrah483 chapter 3 . 9/24/2010
this cracked me up- Spinner: -uses the flame to make a smores- Mmm...tastey!

Well at least someones happy.

TEEE HHEEE HHEEE! Hilarious!

Seriously though, how can anyone NOT like this story? it's so creative and realistic and amazing? I think sometimes that people who leave "flamers" are just plain wierd. they don't like the story yet are wasting their time reading it just to complain to the author that they don't like it? and you DID warn us all that Marco would be a witch so it's just pointless. i hope you got good reviews after that

anyway, i DON'T LIKE SLADE! *steals Marco and gives him to Spinner*
rahrah483 chapter 2 . 9/24/2010
OHHHH, WHO IS HURTING MARCO? BIG STRONG SPINNER WILL SAVE THE DAY *super hero music and Spinner standing heroically in the background with his cape blowing in the breeze*
rahrah483 chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
This is INCREDIBLE! i'm already hooked and it's only the first chapter! you have an amazing writing style, so realistic, funny, sweet and fresh. i just adored the whole thing, the note cracked me up the whole time.

You're right, Spin totally should have his own matchmaking buisness...and also EVIL TOM, though i don't like Dylan so maybe if he dates Tom, Dylan will leave Marco alone to be with Spinner?

Ohhhh, SPINNER GET BACK HERE WITH MARCO NOW