Reviews for Problems
iridescent bookyworm chapter 16 . 7/26/2011
Awesome story. I love the fluff and I love how you let Yumi be vulnerable but strong at the same time :)
Frannie-pants chapter 16 . 2/26/2006
That was a great story!
DragonTribeLeader925 chapter 16 . 12/24/2005
Hey nice fanfic I hope you update soon. Have a Merry Christmas and New year. Oh and can you check out my stories and review in them plz! OK and have a happy holiday! Adios ;)
ZeldaKing chapter 16 . 10/11/2005
...OH...MY...GOSH!

That was amazing! It's THE BEST story that I've ever, EVER, EVER, read. You have the best writing skills I've read, except for that of J.R.R. Tolkien, but, that's a different topic. And now I thank you for providing such astounding reading material I've read. Thank you.
azn dreamer xD chapter 15 . 10/1/2005
Aww. :] So romantic... I wish I was carried bridalstyle. I so effing love this story. It really is brilliant. xD Its so sweet, the whole YxU thing. Perhaps make your chapters longer next time.
azn dreamer xD chapter 4 . 10/1/2005
Aw... Fluffy goodness, man. Fluffy goodness. I love it. Ulrich sure is a brave soul. I wouldn't have the guts to tell someone I love them straight out. (Unless it's my parents. _) Again, it's very good.
azn dreamer xD chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
All rightie. The chapter was great for the most whole thinking and talking thing in the same line is a bit confuzzling, but it's still understandable. I luvvied it! _
bitter sweet angel chapter 16 . 10/1/2005
That ending title "No such thing as a Happily ever after" had me worried but the story came through and it rocked hard at the same time!PLEASE a sequel would be nice!
CASE iN POiNT chapter 16 . 7/28/2005
YAY! I finally read the ending! That was so dramatic and my heart was pounding and I was like, NO! ODD! AELITA! YUMI! ... And then they went back to the past. FANTASTIC. I loved it, gurly, I really did. Excellent job. (And so so so sorry for the late review, but you like reviews, so, heck, I knew you wouldn't mind. _)
Moonlit Sea chapter 16 . 7/1/2005
hey, awesome story ;o)

Moonlit Sea
Trillinka too busy to sign in chapter 16 . 6/28/2005
Aw... this chapter was so sweet! So loaded with emotion! So making me need to get tissues! _ You did a great job with this story!
ba0zi chapter 16 . 6/27/2005
YEAH! The perfect ending to a perfect story. You know, when I read the chapter title, I was TOTALLY freaked out. I was like, AGH! Whats gonna happen! And then I read, and Yumi PASSES OUT, and Odd and Aelita are ALMOST DEAD. And so I'm at the edge of my seat about to cry when Ulrich does all that cute mushy fluffy stuff, trying to stop Yumi from dying, and Odd going all out on telling Aelita to have faith. AND THEN! JEREMIE CAN'T FIND THE ANTI-VIRUS? I was like NOO! But then everything becomes all happy again, so yeah, it's all good.

I am absolutely in LOVE this story. It has the GREATEST plot EVER, and there's so much SUSPENCE! Dang woman, you leave me hanging on the edge of my SEAT. Mans, this was totally awesome. You ended it BEAUTIFULLY. (I love happy endings) I swear man, I'm gonna be walking around with a smile on my face for the next few days. I just wish there was more! TT_TT

lol. Brilliant brilliant job. I commend you and your ginormously fantastic story!

.animeBUBBLES
Yumi-Ulrich4ever chapter 16 . 6/27/2005
Aw i feel special! _

o_O wow. That was...so fricken...good. it was amazing! Thank you for such a wonderful story! (now you have to read my story! ha ha jk jk) Loved it so much!

Lots of Love

Yumi-Ulrich4ever
Shadw chapter 16 . 6/27/2005
GREAT STORY! I really liked it! Write more stories! Or a sequel! Like...X.A.N.A gets out and is materialized into a real person and tries to kill Aelita!