Reviews for No Soup For You!
griffenvamp chapter 8 . 12/2/2005
so does nabiki get ranma or does ranma get nabiki.

just woundering when the next chapter is coming?
Anime-Alee chapter 2 . 4/30/2005
Ya'know, its alright. I forgive you, . I felt hurt when you took more of her side over mine, but you were 'somewhat' equally judgemental *ponders if that fitted* But yeah, its done and finished. Now that this is cleared don't think of me as a mean person,
Kitsune6 chapter 8 . 4/21/2005
Good stuff. Yay for Ranma/Nabiki! Keep up the good work.
squall seawave chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
good story but i think you should continue it i dfont know the end left me a bit disapointed but overall was good a sequel could work too
phil chapter 2 . 12/14/2004
please make it a Nabiki and Ranma fic all the others keep getting cliched. it would be a nice twist and it'd be interesting. i've really like it so far.
ruth chapter 8 . 7/19/2004
I loved this. Interesting side of Nabiki... God help Ranma. Flows together really wel, aa job well done. update soon!
funvince chapter 8 . 7/18/2004
Interesting. I know Nabiki's overcome with love for Ranma and all, but she's still got her intellect so maybe she should be thinking that her love's artificial but can't bring herself to care. Maybe she should be a little worried about what Akane feels. Having Nabiki have contradicting feelings would give the story more depth. Is she going to tell Ranma about the love potion? It might even gain her sympathy from Ranma, which is what she wants, right?

One more thing. When you put -End- at the end of a chapter it makes me think the story has ended. It took me a while to figure out that it's just the particular segment that's ended. I think some other people have this confusion. Anyway, keep writing!
Kuno-Baby chapter 8 . 7/18/2004
Is it over already? Best short story EVAR!
bigdadycool chapter 8 . 7/17/2004
ha, that was sometyhing, hoiweevr i think you should have stretch the sotry out to another chaoter or 2 instead of endning it just like this
Mz-Kitty-Kat chapter 8 . 7/17/2004
That was good!...Lol so notoriously good!.. I didnt even see that one coming lol... you have to write what happens next Please!... i want to know how Shampoo will react to all this now that Nabiki will be joining the fiance brigade! poor Kuno! he sounded hopeful when Nab-chan professed her love...continue writing please!

Alex Ultra chapter 8 . 7/17/2004
... It would make sense for everyone to react that way, despite that it was all Nabiki's doing and Shampoo's fault. . People have weird psychological profiles.

Hehe, more please!

Black Box system chapter 8 . 7/17/2004
Heh. The story do border on weirdness, as other reviewers' comments. Oh well, one more wacky comment from me wont hurt.

Maybe it obvious, but the only pairing many people don't want to see is Nabiki/Kunou. Well, even getting a Shampoo/Kunou pairing made my sympathise with Shampoo.

Hmm... Anyway, it may be too late, BUT... the only person I don't see getting voted is Kodachi. Wohahaha. I can see a imagine where the mercenary girl accidentally hug her (or the other way around). Heck, even Daisuke get voted.

Actually, I have to admit the story is a bit to fast, like everything blurs sometimes, escpecially the fight at the school. and the one at the cafe. Whooaa. it supposed to be fast. Oh well.

I really like the withdrawal syndrome. It makes the story look funnier
Phantom Crossing chapter 7 . 7/17/2004
lets see...who would be calling her name like that in such a possible situation...

Its either Ranma or Akane...but Akane wasn't exactly thrown in that
Alex Ultra chapter 7 . 7/17/2004
YOU'RE SO MEAN! WAH! *Soun Tears(tm)*

funvince chapter 7 . 7/17/2004
I feel bad for Nabiki now because no matter who it is, he's going to freak out and hurt her feelings. But aside from that, this is a cool story! I like the characterization and how human and frenzied you're making Nabiki.