Reviews for All For the Sake of Cheeseburgers
Glaiceon chapter 10 . 4/3/2010
OMG! i couldnt stop laughing this is so good
ProudMarineWife chapter 10 . 5/19/2009
I will buy you more Mt Dew if you continue...(not really as I am broke) seriously tho funny, more please
Mallovoriel chapter 10 . 10/14/2004
*nearly falls out of chair laughing*... yes its very good. and i'd love to see where you go with this
Akarat Darkmoon chapter 10 . 9/5/2004
You have to tell me where I can get some of those drugs that your smoking. This has been extremely funny so far. I do want to read more
sunstorm2 chapter 10 . 8/3/2004
This is so funny! Absolutely love it!

And now there's rugrats! haven't watched that in forever...

Chapter nine had me cracking up! (I'd've written two seperate reviews, but I didn't get to read the updates 'til there were two more.

Yes, it's kinda dumb, but there is a plot and it's really funny. The world could always do with a few more laughs.
Pooja chapter 10 . 8/2/2004
Dude.. this is brilliant.. i havent stopped laughing since i read the first chapter.. girl keep on writing. I'll supply you with the mountain dews so you can create more weirder stories, hahaa..
IceTiger chapter 10 . 8/1/2004
you are so wierd...and I like it! more?
debcole chapter 10 . 7/31/2004
There was something weird going on with . It wouldn't work! So, yeah, I didn't read chapter nine. This is getting bizarre, in a good way. :) Trying to figure out who else you are going to involve in this mission! FYI - toddlers do walk; not very well, maybe...
Mystic Vixen chapter 10 . 7/31/2004
Okay! Geting a little weird but I like it. I'm not a big fan of rugrats but I want to see where this is going.
Mystic Vixen chapter 9 . 7/31/2004
Rugrats? OKAY! I would have reviewd sooner but something was wrong with the internet yesterday. write more. Now to read chapter ten.
sunstorm2 chapter 8 . 7/19/2004
Lol. this is great!

spelling's a little bit off, but it's not unbearable.

Great bringing in Kim, Ron, and Rufas.
Mariette chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
Relax. R-e-l-a-x. Not r-e-a-l-a-x. Sorry. I'm just picky about these things. Too much of a perfectionist . . . *sigh*
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 8 . 7/18/2004
rotflmfao! ! ! I love it! I love Rufus & Ron!
macisgate chapter 8 . 7/17/2004
hehehe! From anime. That was cute! Great chapter!
Mystic Vixen chapter 8 . 7/17/2004
At the beginning of the it was kind of hard to tell where the scene was taking place. I thought they were still on Baal's ship but then you threw Teal'c in there and I guess they were back at the base. It might help a little if you let the reader know where the characters are and when they go to a different location. Other than that it was good. Just as crazy as all the other ones and I like that! :)

Black Fox