Reviews for Identity Crisis
Starlight1534 chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
I love it, it's a nice tie-in, and it offers a very plausible solution to the problem. Great story.
MizzSparrow69 chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Great. Write more please.
Kusanivy chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Very nicely done. My friends and I kept joking after the movie that although we could believe a story about a guy who climbs walls and a scientist with mechanical arms a trainful of New Yorkers (or anyone for that matter) who will all keep a secret when it could net them money and fame is stretching credibility a bit much ;)

But you've devised a brilliant solution to the problem. Good job!
Laurel chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Excellent. This is the best one yet of the scenarios following up this idea from the movie. Kudos!
padfoot chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
lol, great story! I loved the part where the girl said: come on, Spidermans a -woman-. *thumb up* Good job, good job, teehee _
anna chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
hey now, this was a clever, clever idea! the only one that could really work, too! a big tip o the hat to you for this - and another well-written story. how about giving us more?
colourmewonderful chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
this fic rox! funny.
KrystalB2003 chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Absolutely love it! A very clever way to keep any instant fame seekers from talking their way into the spotlight.

There are a couple places where the dialogue/events are a little bit off from the way it actually happened in the movie (by a word or two, or by the order a movement happened in), but that is only because the movie is so new, and it could easily be explained away since the train scene is a reliving from O'Shea's point of view.

Wonderful job on this one! The style is great, and the whole concept is a pleasure to read!
Kirayoshi chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Bravo, J! Nice little side-bar scene from the movie. Kind of ties in with the idea that there's a hero in everyone(as Aunt May said). And O'Shea's solution to the problem was very clever and highly plausible. Kudos for an enjoyable short story.
Emily S chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
That was my favorite part of the movie and you managed to enhance it. Your dialouge is believable, and your characters quite real. I notice you include many details given only in the novelization, which didn't seem to want to elaborate on it's minor characters. Much better writing than the book, more interesting. It made me smile, and not because I was laughing at the wordplay. Very cool.
pokey chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
I love it, great characterization.
Anne chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
Wow, this was quite clever. I like the way you captured not only the local color (although it must be hard to miss in a place like New York) and especially the different personalities you came up with for the passengers. A nice little side story in all respects.

Anne
LordLanceahlot chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
Aww that is too cool, I got chills after reading that. really cool story!
Tinderblast chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
Wonderfully done, and very funny. One minor crit: I know this isn't easy since so many of us have seen the movie, but I don't think there was enough drama in the first half - you were telling us about how frightening it was to be on that train, not showing us.
194 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13