Reviews for Identity Crisis
Aimed mischief chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Nice fic! _
Nicole Silverwolf chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
As a born and raised New Yorker I have to admit that this was one of my favorite scenes in the movie (even though elevated trains like that only exist out in Brooklyn or Queens). Your story is spot on, very much in the spirit of the film world and just maybe the real world too. Thanks for filling in the plothole...it was absolutely awesome!
epobbp chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
heh this is awesome. My favorite was "Come on, Spider-Man's a woman, just admit it—" O'Shea seems like an awesome character.
Mumblebees chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Very nice! I loved it! I thought it was kind of unbelievable that an entire train full of people wouldn't have at least one leak a description of Peter. The solution you came up with seems very plausible to me and awesome to read! Once again, I loved it!
The Violent Tomboy chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Wow...this is AWESOME! I think I like the little kids and the Asian girl's descriptions the best...
irezel chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
haha, nice. that was really good. i always wondered how it never spilled. you did a great job. :)
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Thats an interesting way to stop it from getting out. I never would have thought of doing that.
hypercell chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
funny! LOL! Love it.
Wingg-ed Wolf chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
I generally like to leave lengthy reviews but in this case:

Perfect.
Nelras chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
I always wondered how this particular problem was solved, and couldn't quite bring myself to seen Spidey 3. It gave me a genuine smile and a few chuckles. Thanks.
frznlights chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Oh wow, this is amazing. I liked the new twist, definitely very original.
vballmania23 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Hehe, great idea! I had always thought about what the people on the train would do, but I never thought of that!
Orrunan chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
A believable explanation to pretty unbelievable outcome! Love this.
hoheehum chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
haha! O'Shea got it absolutely right :)
Peace Like a River chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
Wow! This was an amazing idea and I thought you pulled it off really, really well. Hmm, I don't know what else to write, I just loved this. The ending was really touching, and funny, too. This is definitely going in my faves. :-)

"..and that's why his mask has those big white eye holes, they let him see out, and his eyes are in circles, see, four on each side—"

Lol!