Reviews for Adventures of the Clincially Strange
Lunar Sphinx chapter 6 . 8/2/2007
Hey Dannichu, this is Sphinx. I hope you get this, since you don't allow private messaging.

I just visited your profile page 'cause I was going through my favorites; I know how you feel.

All my stuff posted is crap and I don't feel like finishing Lucky Streak and I started it when I was like 10 and I just want to delete everything.

lol, oh the self-pity.

Maybe I'll change my screen name but keep Dunsparce...

Hope everything's well with you... I'm gonna go visit Emerald and Tony.
Jon Armor Mode chapter 4 . 9/28/2006
This fic is simply great...with only one possible problem. Why didn't Kerrigan recognize the references to The Pirates of The Caribbean...? Because she'd seen it two days ago.
Phoenix Espeon chapter 6 . 7/12/2006
Food fights! Yay! *ducks pie from my brother* Ha! You missed! I love insanity. I'm insane myself, so if I hated insanity, I'd hate myself. Me gives this fic a 15/10 and a shiny Espeon sticker! *plasters stickers all over fic* Heh, I'm weird.
Jarkes chapter 5 . 5/24/2006
This is not a flame, just an error being pointed out. It mentions Hlin turning off the N64, yet they were playing Melee. In fact, they only have a Gamecube.
Sarah the Swinub chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
It scares me that there's a fic out there that's as completely and utterly insane, hilarious and unpredictable as this. I give it seven thumbs up and a rather shiny gold star, excellent work!

-Sarah the Swinub
Spazzcat-Katori chapter 6 . 3/21/2006
*falls over on the floor laughing* please write more of this!
Eefree chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
" “I have an idea” Sianne said brightly, “who wants to go downstairs and make cheese, chocolate and Sianne, along with most of the house’s residents, loved making pancakes with the oddest ingredients possible. The odd thing was that most of them turned out to be very nice. Unfortunately, the components were so odd and random that it was almost impossible to make them again afterwards, as it was difficult to remember all the ingredients. "

I think you might want to grammar-check this paragraph. I can't quite put my finger on it, but somehow, it's confusing me...
Blizwolf chapter 6 . 11/27/2005
I couldn't...stop laughing...at...the food...fight...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*takes breath*...
Blizwolf chapter 2 . 11/27/2005
That was hilarious! Poor Legolas...because of this he shall be emotionally and physically scarred for life...
ally ally oxenfree chapter 6 . 10/25/2005
This is really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, funny!
MissingNo chapter 6 . 8/11/2005
Yah! Another chapter of AOTCS! Just as I expected, I was great! Funny and insane: that's just how I like your fanfics. Only Dannichu can turn a calm breakfast into a mad food fight! Congratulations!
Emerald Milotic lazy chapter 6 . 8/9/2005
Whe! Now this I liked... 'Twas very funny; I cracked up reading the food fight bit Hallelujah... I bow to you Dannichu.
Homie-A chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Oh. My. Effing. GOD THIS IS FUNNY! You have my reader's choice vote at the Tower that's for sure! Great job!
MissingNo chapter 5 . 3/8/2005
Whoa! This is THE best chapter, in my opinion. It is very funny and also very well written. As usual, the caracters' personnality is wonderful and the arrival of Mar-I mean the two mysterious plumbers was a great idea! Way to go, buddy!
Jason C chapter 5 . 12/15/2004
Why did you refer Mario and Luigi (who were glaringly obviously the "Mustachoied Men") as "The Mustachoied Men?" Copyright laws or something? Well, these are fanfics, and you can include whatever you want in them, that's what disclaimers are for!