Reviews for An Aunt's Advice
PinkMermaid chapter 8 . 7/31/2011
This is an awesome story!
BVT123 chapter 8 . 6/18/2009
I have really loved this story! As I said in my earlier review it is in my very long titled catagory. While quite a few have said you should continue it or explain if Harry finds out who was writting the letters, I think the way you left it is perfect. It leaves it to our imagination! I personal love it the way it is. This story really has so much raw emotion and it's a shame there aren't more stories with that type of emotion and pureness.
BVT123 chapter 6 . 6/18/2009
MY family does things similar to your brother and his friends... like when something bad happens in a book and I'm morning over it they'll like to remind me...exspecialy my sister...

and when I freak out about and Harry Potter thing, such as the latest being the movie, my mom thinks I'm insane... Like I kept reminding her almost every day not to plan anything that would interfer with it and she is like "What's the big deal it's just a movie.."

sigh.. she'll never understand...

Great stroy though! I really love the emotions and stuff! This is definatly on my list of amazing-fanfictions-that-should-all-one-day-be-colected-in-a-book
KrisB.723 chapter 8 . 3/25/2007
You should've continued it...really you should've because it was really good.
KrisB.723 chapter 2 . 3/25/2007
I like this one instead of 'Sisterly Love' only because of the fact it had more chapters.
KrisB.723 chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
What time did this story take place again? Wasn't it the summer after fourth year?
JakKat chapter 8 . 3/4/2005
ah, you are such a good writer! funny or serious at the right moments, sad beginning but hopeful ending. letters to the dead is actually one way to handle grief, so good job on being realistic. and everyone was in character, except petunia of course, but thats okay. i really hope harry doesn't go uber-angst in the next book, but in fanfics, it works. only 1 question- did harry figure out its petunia? you didn't really make that clear. but besides that, good job!
JakKat chapter 3 . 3/4/2005
okay, i'm going to finish reading this, but i had to comment specifically on this chapter. he doesn't want to die before he's done it! HA! isn't that typical teenage boy? (and teenage girl too, actually)...but that part just cracked me up.

and after his aunt asked for forgiveness and everything! he goes and marks on the family pics! that wasn't very nice... but it was funny! :giggle, snort:
Vanderleigh chapter 8 . 1/26/2005
Please update quickly. I cant wait to see what happens when/if Harry realizes the letters are from Petunia and Mrs. Weasley. And not to be biased or rude (cuz i realy love the plot to your story) but do you plan to fix harry up with anyone? I think that would be pretty nifty *cough hermione cough lanie cough* Ok, now that im done being an idiot, ill say again, "please update soon!"
stinky-chan chapter 8 . 8/28/2004
I like your story very much
TeeBee chapter 8 . 8/24/2004
This story was very enjoyable. You seem to be inside JK Rowlings head. The only line I would change is "she plopped onto her bed with a plop".
WeasleyWizardingWheezes12 chapter 8 . 8/20/2004
I really like it, I think that you should have a chapter where harry finds out about petunia writing the letters. But oh well

Linwe-the-elf chapter 8 . 7/20/2004
*tear* SAD STORY! But very very good!

Tinne chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
I read your story. It's just lovely. I really like it.
Go.Be.It chapter 7 . 7/16/2004