Reviews for A Simple Wish
Guest chapter 10 . 6/14/2016
Awwww that was super cute at the end especially! I'd love to see if fate and chaos do get together in the end though :)
purdy panda chapter 10 . 11/11/2014
Awwwwwwwwwww. I love it!
Compucles chapter 3 . 3/8/2013
Ah, so with Ranma not yet having met Akari, this is a divergence fic after all. You just messed up on the amount of time that has passed.
Compucles chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
Hmm, the timeline here is pretty weird. If it's been 3 years, how are Ranma's feelings for Akane still so underdeveloped? Shouldn't the Saffron Arc and the failed wedding have happened by now?
EmeraldGlee chapter 10 . 6/3/2010
Aww...this is such a heart-warming story...

I'm not really into Ranma and Akane pairings since lots of people don't seem to make them work but this just made me feel happy for them, you know. The only thing I didn't like about this story was the lack of characters that make things funny. (like Kodachi or Nabiki) But all in all...this was pretty great!
SakuraJade chapter 10 . 10/6/2008
Oh wow what a wonderful story you have written (and completed)! The plot was simply amazing! I've seen a few Ranma stories floating around on this site with a similar idea (Ranma or Akane wish they never met the other etc.) but this one by far was the best I've read, at least plot-wise. It's the only one that really caught my attention. Using the Greek Gods was a neat twist (you know, instead of something like a shooting star etc.) especially since the whole thing really only happened because they were betting and stuff and Lady Fate was trying to win that bet.

Your writing style was enjoyable to read, although there were quite a few grammar errors and typos strewn throughout the whole story. It could have definitely use a clean up or a beta reader but what's done is done. It was still very enjoyable. I liked all the roles the characters played, it was especially funny how Ranma was actually friends with Kuno in the wish reality! I laughed my butt off at that lol I also liked how you placed Ryoga in Ranma's place but still managed to keep parts of his original character in tact (like how he was willing to train Akane for her match and how he was definitely more willing to admit some feelings for Akane and apologize to her). I also liked Ukyo's and Shampoo's characters. I felt so bad for them when they got trapped in Discord's bottle (and so happy when she let them go!). I do wish we could have seen a little more of them (especially Ukyo, I've always had a soft spot for her, she's probably my fav female next to Akane) but it wasn't a huge deal.

I am a little confused as to why Happosai ditched Genma completely and stayed with Soun and Ryosuke, I mean as far as he knew Soun left them b/c he thought he was too good since that's what Genma told him. And I'm not sure why Ranma was rich. How did Genma acquire all that? I could see if it was through Ranma's mother maybe (marrying up or something, although I don't know if Nadoka had any family money in the original). Which brings up another point of where Nadoka, Ranma's mother, was. I wasn't sure if they just didn't meet back up with her b/c of the curses and the "man among men" promise or if she was deceased in the wish reality etc. It wasn't essential to know but I was curtious . . .

Well that's enough out of me. Overall I did thoroughly enjoy your lovely piece of fanfiction. Thank you for taking the time to add such a great Ranma fanfic to this site! _
thisisvoid chapter 10 . 8/28/2007
I just finished reading your entire story in one strectch and I was left spellbound. It's a really good one. I just loved it.

Especially this part:He grinned and turned to catch up with her, as they simply walked together upon thin air “In the meantime, how about another bet?”

“I think I’m taking a break from betting.” She said sounding exhausted.

“Oh but wait, listen to this.” Chaos reached into the thin air and pulled out another scroll, “This might change your mind…” He unrolled it and said. “This mortal I think we could have a lot of fun with. His name happens to be Harry James Potter, and there is some wizard that is always trying to kill him, but by some sheer luck he always escapes with his life. It could be fun, what do you say?”

Lady Fate thought a minute it was an interesting case, but then she waved her hand in the air and said. “Nah, I don’t think so.”

“There’s a girl, a young girl, his best friend in fact and well it could be love?” He suggested.

The silver haired immortal looked at Chaos slyly. “Hmm, perhaps I should give this a little more thought.” Her eyes twinkled with merriment.

Chaos felt that this might just be fun and the two of them continued on their way to the immortal realm. “Oh I can see it now…”

That just made me crack up so damn hard. I could just see Fate and Chaos wrecking the magic world. Great ending for such a wonderful story.

This is so going on my faves.

Thanks for the lovely read. Ciao!
Caramello Kennedy chapter 10 . 7/21/2006
loved it! awsome the hp thing
Jenna chapter 10 . 4/8/2006
Wonderful writing and interesting story! The wrap up of Ukyo and Shampoo's feelings was a bit hasty, but keep up the good work! I loved it!
Sour Schuyler chapter 5 . 5/2/2005
Wow! Wow! All of the plot twists and such are making my head spin... wow!
Sour Schuyler chapter 3 . 5/2/2005
I think that there should be more Shampoo and Ukyou! Oh, I liked the whole subplot with Akane and the wooden ducks. I think I know what you're going to do with that. ;
Sour Schuyler chapter 2 . 5/2/2005
It's awesome how you explain Ranma's observations from the outside. This is cool.
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
So far it's great! Lol! Ryouga completely took over Ranma's character, it seems, he he!
Darth Hawk 32 chapter 10 . 5/1/2005
Not bad, this is one of the few stories I've read that have been actually finished since I started reading it. Like the ending.
KyLewin chapter 10 . 3/3/2005
I really really liked this story! You did a great job with the ending and even with the action (even though you said you didn't like writing it). Excellent work!