Reviews for Orpheus in Japan: A Fable
netherlady chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
I think that this story has the potential to be a great one. It's only the beginning but I can tell. With that you update it.
Angel Weasel-Woman chapter 3 . 1/7/2007
I really enjoy this fic, and it would be wonderful if it were updated again. And I can't help but laugh everytime someone references Death as some ferocious being - espceially in the Sandman series.
Dindrane chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
Angst, bane of my bleeding heart...heavy sigh. Why is it we authors see fit to torture or beloved characters so? Making them relive the horrors of their fictious lives endlessly...? Lovely, just lovely. I'd read the next 2 chapters now, but I have to absorb this first. When you mentioned the voice actor which version of the show were you referring to? I know nothing about Sandman, but I know what beautiful work you have done on Weekend Detention so I'm certain this will be just as great. This could get weird? LOL! The main character is Pegasus, right? The imperially elegant, Toon-obsessed man of our dreams? Thought so...
Mai Valentine1 chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Another beautifully begun story. I found myself crying again at the descriptions of Pegasus' and his undying love...and devotion to Cyndia. Her parents were negligent...It seemed that they didn't even want to try and help her to live..But Pegasus...he had love that trancended all things.

I am also a fan of Sandman..so I am very interested how you are going to incorporate that. I love the premise.

Very well done. I will be waiting to see more. _
Hamilcar chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
This is the start of an extremely beautiful Roseship ric. :) You're descriptions are beautiful and you're Pegasus is, as usual, wondfully described in the midst of his sorrow. And as I am also familiar with Sandman (being rather partial to Death) I'm eager to read more of this crossover.