Reviews for Better Equipped
Matalvis chapter 9 . 4/16/2013
I personally don't really remember the dates. Us there a chance she was a prodigy like Kakashi and was really young?
LadyGrimR chapter 12 . 2/13/2013
Noooooooooooooooo. You stopped...
Kudou Shinichi chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
It's hilarious how Naruto is looting everyone RPG style.
Arwenia chapter 12 . 5/30/2012
Another amazing story I stumbled over on my phone. I'm sorry I didn't review before but I am now here and will stay tuned. :D
hermonine chapter 12 . 11/30/2010
Great story. Keep up the good work and update soon!
ViperineVampire chapter 12 . 1/23/2008
o.0!i'm guessing orochimaru attacked because he believed kabuto is a leaf spy and thus, his plans have been foiled and he needs to change them? that's the only reason i could think of for him initiating the war so much i hope sarutobi doesn't die...anyway!please update soon!

P.S.: you're gonna reveal naruto's role regarding the uchiha massacre right? *pulls a tazuna and goes:* i'm super curious!
charmunclefleeblix-san chapter 12 . 9/26/2007
cool! please update soon
Twin Tails Speed chapter 12 . 5/30/2007
This is a excellent and a really really interesting story.
Justagirlcalledbob chapter 12 . 2/5/2007
ack! amazing! I so envy the dude who was born into Naruto's body! I LOVE IT! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee chapter 5 . 7/25/2006
EVIL! GIVE HAKU THE SWORD OR BURY IT BY ZABUZA'S GRAVE! i'm just saying it isn't nice to take what should be a memorial piece... ok? ok! anyway good story and can't wait for more of it! THIS IS ONLY 1/4 FLAME AND 3/4 COMPLIMENT, OK?
TankerMDK chapter 12 . 5/6/2006
. . .this is just. . .incredible. its just incredible. I hope you manage to update this some time soon. this story...this story is one of a kind.

oldman543 chapter 12 . 5/4/2006