Reviews for Good Tidings
A shade of grey91 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
well this sucks like a right kick in the ass. So few of this couple and the only good one is a one shot. Fate laughs at my stinging-
Shadowmaiden3 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
This would be an interesting one to continue, the potential for blackmail it has... *creepy giggles*
corpsebride101 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
*dies* lmao this was so funny...I couls totally see this happening somehow O.o
lagenie chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
lol u should write more
ProbableImpossibilities chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
I loved the R&J reference! Ah, fair Verona... Shakespeare is the ultimate boss.

Poor Heinkel. Tell her it's okay; it's worse for Zorin.

I love the irony in this. Very, very good story!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Groovy
Unknown Marauder chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
I believe I am proabaly not the only one who beleives that a sequel to this would be quite good... Though you did end it at the perfect point. Well done, again.
Lian chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
I almost choked on my tea too! Very amusing!
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
this is really great please continue
InkGrl chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Jajajajajaja...

I wish you had wrote a second part, Integra's POV, I'm sure it would have been hilarious ñ_ñ.

Excelent job with this one, I loved Maxwell's reaction ñ_ñ.
honeymead1066 chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
This is very clever. I thought Enrico was being hypocritical until the end.
Baron Hausenpheffer chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Thess, I hope you'll excuse this "fake review", as I had no other way to contact you. This is in regards to my little comment in my recent review for "A Pain in the Neck". First off, I'd like to apologize for the manner of my criticism. You're entirely right in that respect; leaving a snub to another author in a review was rather childish, and I truly regret the decision. However, let me explain my reasoning. I having nothing against you personally, and many of your stories ARE quite good; my only problem is with your (often needlessly) harsh reviewing style.

I have seen many of your reviews before, and whether or not you are this way in real life (or even if you intend to appear this way on-site), you often come off as VERY rude. I realize that you are extremely involved in this site in general and the Hellsing section in particular, but I urge you not to let the flush of success go to your head. If you'll think back, there was a time when you, too, were a newcomer to this game. Overly scathing reviews can drive a potentially great writer from the site at that early stage when they "have not yet begun to type". You're definitely an above-average writer now; I'll give you that. Keep in mind, however, that (like myself) you still have PLENTY of room for improvement.

LIF, the author of "A Pain..." is himself fairly new to this site, and I knew from correspondence with him that he was getting frustrated with his writing (a dirty shame, as the guy has some real talent). I saw your less-than-glowing review for the first chapter, and I (rightly or wrongly) thought you were continuing the afore-mentioned pattern of cutting others down. I noticed that your second review was much less biting, even positive. Perhaps my moment of immaturity served a purpose after all.

If it makes you feel any better, my bad decision has already had its consequences: one of your fans has already penned me a rather nasty review on a story I was quite proud of (it could be that they simply "ran across" it, but considering the age of the fic and the fact that I haven't added anything to this section in a while, I seriously doubt it). I imagine this moment of thoughtlessness will be biting me in the ass for years to come, actually. Can't WAIT 'till I post my next story here... .

As I said, I truly apologize for the childish nature of my snub, and it is entirely possible that I have a mistaken impression of you. After all, we ALL make mistakes. I hereby reserve judgement pending further analysis...

Again, I'm sorry, and no hard feelin's.

(P.S. Feel free to remove this "non-review"; I made it anonymous for that purpose. By the way, I'll unblock you today. I FEAR NO REVIEW! XD)
Kadoguchi chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
LMAO. The ending is far too... awesome XD
Rhian Malory chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
I love it, I just can say that is very funny and I love the Maxwell X Integral o Write more about this cuple please
Starlight Waltz chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
My favorite story of this pairing. )