Reviews for SW KOTOR: Revenant
guest chapter 26 . 6/15/2014
.. *too good
guest chapter 26 . 6/9/2014
Wow, just discovered this fic and just please finish this someday. This is just good to be left unfinished (even it is 10 years since last update)
acepro Evolution chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
brilliant, brilliant... BRILLIANT!
Darth Draconous chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
I just started reading and it's an awesome first chapter! Just for a little side information - if you don't already know, that is - Rakata Prime is officialy named "Lehon." Or so it says on WookieePedia . . . Anyway, I look forward to reading the rest.

Draconous
Perching Kite chapter 26 . 4/13/2006
well, i read your kim possible fic and i've gotta hand it to ya for an awesome work! that said, are you looking to finish this one, 'cause it's nearly, well, equally as good as the other! thanks for an awesome read, and i do hope u continue it
vonkriplspec chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Your still the best fan writer out there man. You are an insperation! They way you took kotor and contined it was great! Oh and on your kim possible storyies...how do you think of that tourture stuff up? very evil, very cool. Please make more soon and thanks for the great stories!
Knight of Blood chapter 11 . 8/14/2005
“Statement: Go-ahead, meatbag… make my day!”

I was crying on the floor for ten minutes when I read this. Fantastic use of a classic line, and the story is beautifully crafted as well.

Congrats
analogfish chapter 26 . 8/5/2005
anxiously awaiting the next chapter... I hope this story isn't in limbo, it's my absolute favourite from any series. Keep up the great work!
Zealit chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Nice nice nice! Update regularlly! Or a gruesome fate will await you. lol
jumpman72001 chapter 10 . 5/28/2005
Cool story keep it up
darthgriz98 chapter 26 . 5/28/2005
i've been watching this story fom the begining i hope its updated soon!
Bjrn Fallqvist chapter 26 . 4/19/2005
Please update this soon. It is an excellent story.
Snake89 chapter 26 . 3/27/2005
Wow dude, this is one of the best fics I have ever read. Its great stuff and I hope to see the rest of the story soon. I just finished reading it after only 3 days of on and off reading. I found my self pulled back to the story. I am completely hooked. Mabie in the next secton you will give Rev and Bast a break eh? LoL theve got enough on their plates without all of their realtionship trouble. Anyway, keep on writing and I hope to read more soon.
Phht chapter 26 . 3/18/2005
Hmm. It seems that 2-2.5 hours of my life has passed without me realizing it. Must've been the fic keeping me engaged in reading it instead of noticing the time. x.x

Unless the characterizations are blatantly OOC without an explanation why, I tend to just roll with any differences since it's the interpretation of the author. No problems to cover there.

Also, nothing jumped out at me to foul up my enjoyment. Well, except that one spot where Bastila was speaking with the Council. Had to pause and c/p it into a text editor to add breaks in it. But I see you mentioned working on trying to fix those problems.

Overall, great read so far and a nice way to blow hours of my life. Can't wait for the next part(s).
Andy W chapter 25 . 3/16/2005
I am delighted and grateful!