Reviews for HAS THE WHOLE SCHOOL GONE MAD?
redridingharlot chapter 3 . 7/22/2008
why was draco dressed? im sad now make him go back to pink boxers and one sock please :( *puppy dog eyes*
redridingharlot chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
my duck

my duck

snape singing barbie girl omg you are awesome, that was awesome

lol
BlackRose423 chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
You have to write more of these! I'll help if you want Sam, or get simone to, shes twisted like that! just write more!

Kelsey
midnight-vortex chapter 3 . 1/5/2006
That was fantasticly funny! I really liked the Hermione story becuase it started off normally, but you could feel the ominous signs of well...craziness. And it is so funny when you appear at the end of the stories! I will read more if you write more!

midnight-vortex
midnight-vortex chapter 2 . 1/5/2006
Write more please! That was so hilarous! Especially in Chapter 1 when Snape was leading the conga line! Lovin' it.
Ame no Majo chapter 3 . 4/26/2005
LOL! Ame
Wolfie chapter 3 . 3/26/2005
I'm having trouble trying to decide if I want to know what you would do with our school... Stay away from my sax! *hugs Tess* Anyways, aside from the issues I have over "scene" and "seen" and "through" and "threw" everything's fine.
Ace'a buddy chapter 3 . 3/25/2005
MY DUCK!
Ace's buddy chapter 2 . 3/25/2005
Ace...you are a twisted, twisted, girl. AND I LOVE YOU FOR IT! Though, i don't think I can ever get as good a laugh as the"barbie Girl" thing, but it was still good.

And also twisted, realy twisted.
Ace's buddy chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
hey, Ace,

Yup, it'a me. And im gotta say...HILARIOUS! Barbie Girl? Woulda never seen it coming! YOU ARE A GODDESS AMONG FANFIC AUTHORS! I praise thee...now, I read on.
NewPenname NymphtamineOverdose chapter 3 . 2/23/2005
lmao! That was funny! update soon!
ears chapter 2 . 2/12/2005
i speak like a canadian because in the part of michigan i lived in speaks like that and i picked up the accent, i lived there for 4 years... now i'm off at college with people who don't talk like me, but i'm still close to canada so there's all kinds of canadians who speak like that, woowho! sorry just answering your review... glad you liked it... my genres are similar and change with each story.. well the writing styles have a bit too... glad you enjoyed it!
ears chapter 3 . 2/11/2005
this is awesome... hilarious! thanks for helping me avoid reading my psych. text.. oh wait that's not a good thing.. AH! I have class in a few hours.. drawing yay! oh sorry i should be reviewing... great story really cracks me up who will you mess with next?
ears chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
that was absolutely hilarious... actually my favorite kind of fics to read... i write a more sarcastic subtle kind of humor... well at least in my newer fics.. thanks for the review by the way and if you like odd fics.. read my fic reunion... it's just getting funkier... well i prefer the chapters that aren't up yet... damn I should be writing my an english or anthro paper but here i am sitting in the library reading your fic, now there's a compliment! i'm skiving off studying for this.. NO... sorry about that... i'll write the paper tomorrow and enjoy today.. yes that's it... sorry for this useless novel of rambling.. i like the fic and i talk like a canadian and i'm from michigan...
Dreaming-Sensations chapter 3 . 12/28/2004
This is definately the most twisted piece of writing I have ever read. But it is good and entertaining so keep up the good work! lol