Reviews for Changed
Thuraya Known chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
so sweet and original, not many people have written from a parent's p.o.v. i liked it
Bite My Nails chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
that s-so s-sad, (crying) poor pippin, If my son was injuried, I would so get angry too, but that if I had son, which I don't. Well...just another great story, HH. simple great.
IceEmber chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
Aw _

~*Ice Ember*~
SilverBlood666 Too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
Great story. Keep up the good work. I can't wait for the next one!

~ JILLIAN
Vergilia chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Ah, poor Eglantine. We never consider how the adults in the hobbit's lives felt about their absences. I can't even imagine how I'd feel in her place.

Another masterpiece! Keep up the good work!
loveofthering chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
I loved the character of Eglantine that you wrote, she sounds like the perfect mother for Pippin. I enjoyed reading how she worried over each and every scare he had and wanted to know everthing that had happened to him.

Your stories are wonderful!
Pipkin Sweetgrass chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
As a mother this really hit home. It's so sad to see your baby take all the hard knocks the world has to offer. My son turns 31 tomorrow. This story could not have been written at a better time for me. I'm very grateful you wrote this. Thanks you very, very much.

Bless,

Pipkin S
Breon Briarwood chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
I like it even more. The changes were very effective. Eglantine's quiet strength and acceptance, understanding that scars are inevitable in war, Pip's gentle humor (falling trolls! *snort*), it all came together very nicely.
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
It's too easy to forget just how much Pippin suffered.I'm writing myself about the aftermath of the battle with the troll and the dreadful injuries make me cringe to write about !This is beautifully written and touching
Chaos-Fyre-Elf31 chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
I like it! I'm adding you to my fav author list cos it looks like you have many other fanfics that are good!

Cheers!