Reviews for The Ugly Stepsister
forthebest chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Very funny. Towards the middle I figured it had to be Shu, but that Yuki was in on it, too? You got me.

Waah! and shuichi doesn't really fool around on tours does he?
Hana Rui chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Ha! That was fun. Very original. The twist left me with a permanent smile of amusement. _ See? Good. Really good.
F Day chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
That was good! When I read the beginning, I was all "Yuki, how dare you cheat on Shuichi!" but then it truned out being SHuichi. LOL Anyway, great fic!
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
LMAO!
Kloudy Reignfall chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
Wow, omg that is so weird! Haha, you should repost that sometime. Heh, that's really funny is a demented sort of way. Good job! Btw, write more on your other fic!
WingedBonnie chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
The story was funny. I liked it and the whole breast of granite thing was hilarious. For the title I was thinking something like "strange things have happened" or "What are the odds" But even they sound funny to me. Oh well it's just a suggestion. /shrugs/
ApplePieIsDelicious chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Wow! Great story! You can write in all genres! Its another great fiction! As for a title, maybe something like "A Woman's Secrets" or "Why, Under Any Circumstances, You Should Not Cheat On Your Lover". Those are just some ideas to help out, but if I come up with anything better I will leabve another review! Great fiction, though! Good job!
kitty-nickle chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
"You're just some whacko queer man with the strangest kinks in the world."

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! XD *dries eyes* That was a great fic and so funny. Hope to see more from you!
yaoishojo chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
LoL...That was so funny and cute! I LOVE when

Shuichi dresses in drag! It's so damn adorable!_ I wish I knew the rest of their roleplaying game!#_# Gome if I sound a little perverted, but, as my name implies, I love yaoi and you got me in that "mode" with your story! Anyway, great

story and keep up the good work! Ja ne!
Mrs. Rusalki chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
This is hilarious. Shuichi's cross-dressing always gives me the heebie-jeebies. I suggest: The Road to Enlightenment

First thing that came to mind. You no like, I'm still cool :)
clari chan chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
LOL! That completely took me by surprise. I was guessing that the 'woman' was a man, but i wouldn't have guessed that its was Shuichi. I loved it :)